Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider Haslab

This is a new one…

If the HasLab Marvel Legends Engine of Vengeance campaign reaches its minimum goal of 9,000 backers before 11:59 PM ET on September 23, 2022, all project backers before the campaign ends on October 31, 2022 will receive the exclusive Marvel Legends Robbie Reyes Human-Form 6-Inch scale figure.

1 Like

Hmmm…I like it & am ok with Robbie and all, but I’m on the fence with this one as to whether I’ll buy one.
I’ll be curious to see the funding and overall reaction.
Good video and presentation though.

1 Like

$350 is pretty damn steep for something that would normally sell for Walmart/Target/Amazon etc. for $50

5 Likes

Hard pass, looks like at most should be $50. Figure looks good but not $350 good,

1 Like

No app control movement, way high price, have to see the unlocks before I commit that money. I thought it would be $249 it’s a third of the size of Galactus which was $399.

2 Likes

If it’s unlocks are Ketch with cycle, Johnny Blaze with cycle, and Carter Slade with horse it would explain the high price tag.

2 Likes

Toy prices have gotten stupid high and out of hand. It’s not inflation, its greed.

9 Likes

300 bucks!?!?! Wow! Looks really good tho. I’m happy with my Lego Robbie. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like Hasbro finally making a Mephisto probably first tier unlock. I backed it you got a month in a half until you pay for it and can cancel if need be.

Also all tiers will be figures no Hellcharger additional parts or backgrounds or add on guns.

Yeah this ain’t no Galactus. I didn’t buy Galactus, but was tempted. That was certainly worth the price tag, though.

2 Likes

Lego Robbie rules.

1 Like

Same im thinking of buying. Sell the extra figures chop the cost down.

I’d rather spend it on a 9.8 of his first appearance. But if people can swing both, all the power to you!

2 Likes

I just can’t see the price justification here. Ha$bro suffers from the greed of Wall Street. Galactus is as tall if not taller than my 1 year old, has multiple heads and heralds, and was $50 more. Ditto the Sentinel that was $50 less.

I feel like McFarlane Toys could make a Batmobile with similar LEDs (which are cheap) for headlights, afterburner, smoking tires, etc and would put it out for $100-$150. $200 at the absolute most. They recently made an Amazo Virus Batman with an LED bat logo and it was $22. Standard McFarlane DC Multiverse figure is $20…

2 Likes

Dan says they’ll be of a “demonic persuasion and not necessarily GR related” so I’m thinking Mephisto, Satana, Helstrom, Black Heart… not sure who else.

If they don’t add someone with a bike, horse, or mastodon as the first unlock before the early bird ends the project will fail to fund due to the price. People already cancelling their orders and the project is stuck in Limbo only adding 200-300 backers a day and most likely will miss the early bird and possibly all tiers. When the early bird doesn’t fund in time the mass exodus with cancels will begin just like the Rancor.

1 Like

Agreed. The masses want the bike!

Give them the bike!!

I don’t think comparing the larger Galactus figure is being completely fair. The car is 18" in length but it also has smaller details along with more moving parts and such. I don’t buy toys myself, I think it’s cool. I’d much rather have a Johnny Blaze on a Motorcycle though if I were to want something like this.