Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider Haslab

feels like another rancor to me. they should have just done the blackbird and charged 500 for it

Haslab has never been for me. So good luck to ya!

2 Likes

I bought a marvel legends lot of 12 open figures the other day for $60. So 6 figures and a somewhat highly detailed car for $400 with tax and shipping is quite a bit. In comparison my toddlers power wheel Mercedes that drives with working lights, sounds, and a working radio, was $99 Black Friday at Target and it’s 10 times the size.

1 Like

$350 actually but then it just comes back to… don’t like, don’t buy. It’s all just plastic to me, I don’t buy toys or statues.

$350 buys me an airline round trip ticket to go on vacation somewhere…

Aint no way this is getting 5,000 more backers in 4 days…

I actually have picked up a few of these motorized cars for $40-$60 from target the weeks after Christmas.

I think the pattern is that they’ll start marking things down on Tuesdays…and it keeps dropping every Tuesday by 10-20% until it sells. So got them for 30% retail or something like that.

The vast majority of folks just don’t even know who Robbie is or why in the world Ghost Rider would have a car.

There are fans that fund this kind of stuff that aren’t necessarily devout comic book fans…the “who is that…Ghost Rider doesn’t have a car…that doesn’t look like ghost rider at all” etc, crowd.

Again, cool toy, cool look…and I enjoy Robbie…but this was a poor Haslab decision imo.

2 Likes

12k tier

So now we’re at roughly $170-220 in depending on how much value you place on the car. People can argue that a standard Marvel Legends figure is $33-35 now, but that is just greed. They’re $20 figures, especially considering how many reused parts they use.

1 Like

Yeaaaaaaa…Haslab is gonna have to throw more meat on this bone.

Since the Mephisto announcement, only 300 more backers signed up…

watch them back-peddal when this doesnt reach 9k by Friday and they announce the Robbie Reyes figure will be produced if the project is funded…

This is looking like another #EpicFail.

Missed the early bird figure by 3000 backers 1/3 the backers needed

1 Like

This one is going down in flames….

3 Likes

It’s already going backwards 200 cancels since the early bird ended. Really dumb on their part they could of at least shown tier 2 on Friday to try and get this funded for early bird.

1 Like

It’s not worth the price. People in all the discussion groups keep talking about all the bonus figures, but to get Mephisto it would take 12,000 backers. Not going to happen. This thing should have been $250 at most, to start. What some people don’t realize, if you don’t hit all the tiers and get like 4 extra figures, it’s not worth $350. Since it missed the regular Robbie goal, I’m calling it now. This is dead in the water. Not going to happen.

Also, the number of people artificially committing to buy Haslab stuff only to cancel at the last minute if they don’t hit all the tiers is going to bite one of these projects in the butt. Everyone and their mother can sign up for 5 and cancel right before the end. That could really whipsaw the overall numbers on one of these projects. Just food for thought.

1 Like

Things that would be dope haslabs
X-men blackbird
Shield helicarrier
Celestial
things haslab makes instead
Car

2 Likes

blackbird would have been at 12k already

2 Likes

4 Likes

Yeah, I mean look at the Proton Pack. That thing looks amazing and was heavily backed immediately.

1 Like

I got this. Close enough…

:grinning: :smiley:

5 Likes

If they just had added a Johnny Blaze and/or Ketch figure on their Bike…would have been very successful.

Was that so much to ask…or even that far fetched of an idea.

Oh well. Maybe this will come out as a regular toy in a year or so for 1/10 the price.