Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider Haslab

All they had to do was give that old ghostrider bike combo pack from a few years back. It’s the only marvel legends vehicle combo that goes for a premium on the secondary market so people would of wanted it and they already have the molds wouldn’t of cost them anything.

2 Likes

$9.99

3 Likes

Check out the Bratz car with working headlights and steering wheel. $40.

1 Like

McFarlane can put out a Batman Monster Truck at $49.99, and fits 7" figures. Do better, Hasbro.

2 Likes

I TOLD YOU !! I TOLD YOU THEY WOULD PULL SOME SHIT LIKE THIS !!!

58 seconds? You were all over that!

1 Like

Breaking the rules and still going backwards💩

1 Like

wow another head and a sweatshirt, makes it worth the price now, lol j/k

2 Likes

They want that $3.15M hella bad.

People want to justify the price with “licesning and molds costs” but the Charger isn’t licensed and they are reusing molds for Robbie save for the head. I’m sure somewhere in Ha$bro’s portfolio they ready have Charger molds, too.

Also, McFarlane Toys is no where near the size of Ha$bro or Mattell. They only do a small fraction of the business that those two giants do, and they can turn a profit while using new molds/sculpts for a majority of their figures.

Ha$bro is a greedy, publicly traded turdfest of a company that puts profit at any cost before customer satisfaction.

2 Likes

That Bratz car you mentioned is pretty awesome all the headlights and tail lights light up, has a radio that works, and is remote controlled and can be found for $40

I’ll just paint it black and take the skull head that came with Magik Marvel Legend and throw it on a random body and I’ll have a Robbie Reyes Ghostrider for $40

3 Likes

I went to Target today to get some office supplies and snapped this photo.

$200 and it fits a child. Has working lights, its motorized, etc.

2 Likes

Your child won’t have a skull-head on fire though! At least, I hope not.

1 Like

That’s what I got on Black Friday last year for $99

The hasbro twitter comments are brutal

2 Likes

Speaking of Starting Lineup, at $50 a figure, that’s a great way to make sure you preemptively implode a portion of possible future customers. I.E. kids. No one’s going to buy their kids $50 figures. Keep taking away all the gateway drugs and you won’t be creating any young adult and future collectors. Pretty darn similar to comics.

5 Likes

But but but they come with NFTs surely that increases the value way up :rofl:

If the 9,000 backers goal is almost reached by the end, watch Haslab extend the deadline…

more bs they’ll pull.

1 Like

They’ll do more than extend, they will likely drop Mephisto down to 9k tier.

1 Like

Looks like next tier

1 Like

At this point I don’t even know if you’re joking or not. That’s how bad Ha$bro has screwed up this offering. I don’t know who that character is, but he looks like Sauron the Stuntman and he controls his Rider Wraiths with 9 Rings of Fire.

1 Like