Robbie Reyes Ghost Rider Haslab

You’re not too far off…

Thats the Orb. Also hes his own figure and is seperate from the Ghost rider haslab

1 Like

Personally I hope this gets funded and all the cool stuff comes along despite not meeting goals.

I’m guessing my wife got this for me as a surprise so I’m all for it (and I bet Galactus mysteriously shows up to my house pretty soon!).

Honestly though, I’d be all for it either way as there definitely seems to be some interest from fans/collectors.

Lol, can’t be bothered to look up who the character is…

2 Likes

Hasbro has some clowns running the show…

2 Likes

No underboobs, no backing.

4 Likes

I’m not very well versed in Ghost Rider at all, does Madelyn Pryor have anything to do with Ghost Rider lore?

Not really. Shes much more of an X-men character being a clone of Jean Grey

2 Likes

She’s kind of demonic? I dunno.

This is the only knowledge that I had of her.

She is demonic, hell, goblin related, but other than that she really has nothing to do with Ghost Rider whatsoever.

It’s like someone with little knowledge created a dart board with characters who have ties to “Hell” and she was the “hit”.

They even failed on her famous “look” as that would involve a bit too much skin.

X-Men fans and Marvel Legends fans in general would love the figure, but to attach her to this project was another bone head move. They can’t seem to get out of their own way at Hasbro.

It’s just not that difficult…listen to what the fans say and ask for.

1 Like

Umm how is the 2nd tier unlock 10,000 but first tier is 12,000 :joy:

1 Like

Don’t question these things, just blindly throw your money at Ha$bro and all of their offerings.

Madelyn Pryor looks sexy but damn $300 is too rich for me. This should fall in line of $100-$200 instead.

it lost 200 backers since new figure got announced lol

1 Like

Decided to check today, 5209 backers with 3 weeks to go. This is a fail unless they hastily reissue a Ghost Rider w/ Hellcycle or Carter Slade.

it was 5400 last week, its losing backers

I wish I was keeping track of the total backers by day…it’s be great to plot the positive slope of backers and negative slope of backsliders over time.

5197 as of 7:05am pacific.

Dan Yun says a reveal at 1300 today. Unsure if Haslab related

Not to mention, they had it displayed at New York…so even folks who possibly live in a vacuum may have seen the product, inquired about it, wanted to order it, etc.

Clearly that didn’t happen…this one is a dead goose.

1 Like