Robin (2021) Speculation

Sure it’s her first appearance but the first full is generally the more sought after book.

1 Like

Lmao Hell Arisen 3 says hello.

5 Likes

Detective 1034 will have a much lower print run than Robin #1/2 , which i think will ultimately make it the winner

1 Like

wrong the winner is robin #1 1:25, that will be the book people will want if flatline sticks

1 Like

Wraparound also has her on it, so it’s not the only first cover. I’m not saying to not buy them, just saying to have your bases covered.

1 Like

if some how DET 1034 was the winner, than the book to have is the wondercon foil, it will be the lowest print run

Bingo. Unless theres rule about Wraparounds idk

Foil won’t be the first printing though.

they are, they already shipped them out. some people have had theres for a week, 2nd print foc was few days ago

In today’s market it doesn’t matter as much as it used to.

1 Like

https://www.cbr.com/nightwing-80-preview-reveals-a-robin-reunion/

3 Likes

6 Likes

That looks like a pretty awesome B cover on Robin 4.

2 Likes

I like that cover.

1 Like

No feet, lots of pouches, and a sword…

3 Likes

I’ve been slow on my comic book reading since my son was born, but I just got around to reading issue 6. It has a first appearance of character named Drenched. Nothing really known about him, and this series does take place during a death tournament so who knows if he lasts… but there are Lazarus pits all over the place :wink:

2 Likes

also seems like issue 6 features the origin of flatline

2 Likes

Very vague original, but yes.

Speaking of origin stories, Batman Secret Files: Miracle Molly was FANTASTIC imo.

3 Likes

I did not expect to like the miracle Molly book but did.

1 Like

Cleaning and reorganizing my short boxes I’ve got 7 of these?

Uhmm… YEAH…

Why?