Robin King 1st App?

And so it begins…

The regular covers of Death Metal Legends are up on Grahamcrackers for cover price limit one if anyone still needs a cover price one. I’ll let you know when the variants pop up
https://www.grahamcrackers.com/products/dark_nights_death_metal_legends_of_the_dark_knights_1.htm

Looks like Graham Crackers were cleaned out already of the 1:25 and Thor reprints.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand people have already forgotten about Clownhunter.

Robin King has definitely overshadowed any other 1st appearances next week.

They don’t go live with next weeks books until a little later usually 8pm est

It will say sold out for all the variants and most books for the coming week until it says new releases 8/5 pops up and they will go live a few of us have been watching them all day too.

The Batman 96 1:25 is up.

Ok looks like the variant is gone from Grahamcrackers someone showed me a way to get into the new releases early they are already gone.

Yes but nobody was really expecting much out of Thor #5 until after it hit stands… We didn’t have 100+ long topic thread and youtubes made for the book either… :wink:

I found it. All out Yep.

The bounty hunter #1 2nd print only thing left at Grahamcrackers. Ice cream man gone, Thor 2nd prints gone, death Metal legends variant gone limit one for regular cover.

I already ordered the JL Dark #24 variant. :wink:. Sweet cover on that one.

Still available at Midtown, limited to 3. Might order 3 more under wife’s account, but starting to think it won’t be tough to find…

https://www.midtowncomics.com/product/1943186

Midtown is sold out…

I disagree about that. BW already had issue 2 at a $15-20 book, and BW cameo’d in 4. People were expecting big things. There were articles everywhere including here before release. I had more then a half dozen preordered. Alana had 100 in her cart before her hatred of Cates cost her hundreds. Ha.

And it’s a 300+ long post thread not a 100+. But it’s the same 10 of us idiots all excited posting over and over again. Lol

4 Likes

We just get excited about comics. My kids think I’m nuts but I don’t care. This is my hobby and I am glad. :wink:

3 Likes

True but I don’t think the anticipation was there with Thor as it was with this one. Yes people were expecting Black Winter but we also weren’t really sure what he was exactly… Plus we had zero spoiler images of the book like we have of Legends…

I know… ya’ll treating this like some chat room, not a message board with good info… I blame Alana… all her fault. Yes, I’m blaming you because… you live in Hawaii and I want to be in Hawaii… :stuck_out_tongue:

I definitely agree with that. This is definitely more.

But it’s oddly only here. I’m not seeing much other places. Maybe it’s just the forum aspect driving more participation.

Once this gets widespread (if it is in fact good spec) watch out.

I don’t think we are at Punchline level yet. But potential to be that hype level if it spreads more.