Robin King 1st App?

Everyone needs a hobby… Not everyone has a hobby that they enjoy that can potentially pay for itself or even make ya money!

2 Likes

Missed the boat on the 1:25 but I’m ok with that. I used up my luck getting that amazing upcoming Thor #6 1:50 Dell Otto for $38. Win some, lose some.

2 Likes

I’m the opposite. Had my luck with the 1:25 and missed that Thor 6.

I didn’t even try very hard to get the 1:25…I’ve been spending a little too much lately… Some fro speculating and I’ve been trying to catch up on all my missing Venom books. I have all the keys but there are so many ratio covers store variants and second printings it gets expensive.

Forbidden Planet sold out now. Can’t find it anywhere online.

Can’t find what?

We have a second printing in the works. FOC is 8/2 currently.
https://www.ucscomicdistributors.com/ipd?pr_id=6432

1 Like

Sorry … meant to say the online sites I check are all sold out for Legends.

Shouldn’t we be able to pre-order if FOC is next week?

I think this hit less than 24 hours ago so we probably have to give places time to put it up for preorder.

Someone wake up @Alana Lol How many do we order?

1 Like

Heh… it’s like 5:50am her time… while she sleeps in paradise…

2 Likes

its gonna be a worthless recolor

2 Likes

yeah it will probably be a recolor lol

1 Like

I was thinking that also. Then again how would he be placed within the Metal Universe. Did Batman Who Laughs travel back in time to that Batman 38 universe and take him from it? His personna? Leaving the boy in Batman 38 in a comatose state but existing physically and mentally?

1 Like

Anything is possible when it comes to make belief fictional stories. :wink:

Some of my recolors from other titles have gone on to do pretty well. :wink:

If FOC is 8/2, before shops see the real demand for the 1st print, it could result in a low print run for the 2nd print.

1 Like

which one?

That would Crazy and catch alot of people off guard. Would be Cool.