Robin King 1st App?

I just got an e-mail from my LCS stating that Legends is in my pull box. I’ll be going to the store when they open and see what they’re charging for additional copies and variants. Maybe I’ll get lucky and score a Robin King cover.

I’ve been without power going on 6 hours here.

Completely forgot about MCS tonight with everything going on. I’m pretty set with my preorders for this but wouldn’t have minded an extra Legends and that great Boba cover. Good work!

Did anyone who ordered from the second incorrect listing on TFAW have their orders processed today?

My preorder on the correct listing all processed. The ones on the incorrect listing did not.

My pre-order on the correct listing did NOT process, and my additional ones on the incorrect listing did NOT process either.

Still waiting for my Legends orders to process. I have 5 copies under the incorrect listing, and 4 under the correct listing (also, 1 from the LCS). So, I’ll likely end up with 5 or 10 copies.

BTW, spotted this during my hunt for DM pre-orders. Looks sort of interesting.

The Batman Who Laughs Rising Cooperative Board Game

1 Like

Neither one processed for me either.

I wonder if they’ll process them in then order in which they were received, meaning even the “correct” listing could get denials it places after FOC if people were ordering from the “incorrect” listing bit ahead of FOC…

I have a feeling they’ve got a mess on their hands…

Still no power. Could be days. No estimate. Only half the town is out, so hopefully. We rarely lose power (Or lose it for long” when most around us do. Longest we’ve been w/o since Hurricane Sandy in 2012.

My daughter had pretty bad anxieties about the dark…and as the night was closing in she started to freak. She’s a challenge. Took a drive around town to calm her down a bit after the worst had passed. She burst into our room at 1am freaking out blasting a light in my face…scared the crap out of me!!

Can’t see my lawn given all the leaves and branches that came down.

Wondering if my LCS will even be open today. Fortunately I already have multiples of what I want, and some in my pull list.

Update: No power until maybe Saturday, and I go in Vaca Friday. Might start a little early.

wish I knew how to add notifications to my eBay sales Without ending them.

LCS was open. Grabbed a LotDKs (in my pull, none on the shelves at opening), Thor 4 2nd (left 3 3rd behind), Batman 96A and Wonder Woman 759A (not sure How that survived being snatched up).

No Ice Cream Man or Bounty Hunters. Glad I ordered a few extras online.

Also grabbed Star Wars A New Hope Obi-Wan #1 (Dark Horse, 1st Darth Maul?) for $4. Seems to be hot on eBay.

Might hit another LCS on the way home, but not expecting anything to be on the shelves.

Also, lots of unfamiliar faces looking for LotDKs…denied! Owner said they had numerous requests and after putting them in pulls they ran out. Which I believe because they have never marked up comic on the shelf in the 20 years I’ve been going.

I’m very interested to see what the print run of this book comes in as. It seems like some shops went extremely heavy on it, while others almost completely ignored it.

2 Likes

I think the higher price tag and that my LCSs are small potatoes means they were caught off guard.

I was surprised Midtown had a limit of 3 and it took them 4 hours to sell out… usually hot books are limited to 1 per and are gone in a matter of minutes… Might be a really bad warning sign. This is when Supply is Well Above Demand and might get stuck that way until it slowly trickles and people get their copies, waiting for prices to drop… then if the character sticks, see the slow gradual build over time.

Agreed Poyo. This is how I think this one plays out. People dump copies. Prices come down some. Price levels out for some period of ‘time’. And a slow gradual uptick. Seen this story play out again and again.

I’ve sold 6 copies regular cover @ $29 each in the last 24hr

1 Like

Where at? Most solds on eBay are all around the $20 mark currently…

I bet all those people who paid $300+ for the 1:25 feel pretty silly now… seems like it’s starting to dip under the $200 mark for the variant…

$17- $20 may be the floor IMHO.

1 Like

It’s going to be one that is going to drop with the early flood, dry up, then climb again.

And if DM3 is a great story there may be some FOMO.

I relate midtown being in stock for a few hours to them being DC distributor now. Everyone else was cleaned out mostly.

Midtown listed next weeks books. Looks like the DM3 Federici sold out within 5 minutes of listing.

1 Like