Robin King 1st App?

Limit 1 per customer at $10. Glad I preordered 10, now hopefully I get them all.

I sell on mercari and hip comic less competition

I found a couple awhile back (and ordered them) still listed as the Opena variant. Hoping they come through. I will ask my shop to hold one and I had one other ordered.

I actually want it more now as it will make a good pairing with the 1:25.

You know, I’m actually fond of the look of him. Pretty creepy. Whether he takes off or not…I’m actually happy I have these books. I think his story and the weirdness are cool.

I actually like that people are losing their minds and getting all woke over him. “That’s just horrible…who could enjoy a story like that…that’s sick…etc”. I guess I’m that sort of fellow lol.

What percentage of the sale do those sites take?

Thanks for the heads up! I picked up the Red Mother #7 Frany cover I’ve been wanting.

10% but no PayPal fees mercari use to be free about 3 years ago.

1 Like

Hip comic is 8% to 12% fee depending on what your yearly subscription level is. Subscription fee ranges from $2 a year to $50 a year

1 Like

Sitting in front of my LCS right now they open in a hour. I know I saw some Thor #2s a couple weeks a ago got to remember to find Predator #1 in the racks too this time.

I generally stop by three stores all relatively near each other but with very different focus and clientele. Two stores I frequent ordered decently on this one-shot. Of those two one had folk trying to buy the whole stack and they were limiting it to one per person. One store totally ignored it as nobody requested it for their pulls. Very interesting mix.

Darn it. I completely forgot about that Frany cover. I wanted to grab that one. Gone now.

I grabbed the Federicci and the 1:25 off Graham.

I’m a big believer in Legends being the book, but couldn’t pass up another Federicci at cover and the 1:25 at ratio just in case.

1 Like

As our beloved spec masta Bill would say, SYICK. I’d love that board game in the box on a shelf. Looks dope.

Bro had that happened to me with the flash light I’d have pissed myself. I have been watching that Into the Dark documentary about Golden State Killer, he would greet his victims with a blaring flashlight to the eyes int heir bedroom. My first thought would be omg this is bad. I hope your daughter is hanging in there and you guys get that lovely electricity back soon!

1 Like

My shop called me saying they have an extra 5 copies of cover A for me so they musta had quite a few. Others I’ve heard under ordered it. They only had 3 of the 1:25. I only was able to secure one copy of that one but I’ll take it!

Yeah for now. That 1:25 is gonna keep going up in price long term the content of the book are just too juicy and the hype is almost Hell Arisen 3 levels. It’s gonna be an expensive CGC book when the slabs start getting listed.

Alana can you elaborate on this? Are these apps or actual websites? Can you link the sites here for me?

Forbidden Planet still has the DNDM #3 “Opena” :eyes: variant if anyone wants to take the gamble. They also have the Mahnke 1:25 for £9 (about $12). UK shipping ain’t cheap, but that price helps offset.

They are sites

https://www.hipcomic.com

Dont come to Mercari and start undercutting me on Legends lol I’m almost out I’ve sold 9 only selling one more keeping the rest long term.

Wait, was I not suppose to? I was sending in all the Legends selling drones…