Robin King 1st App?

Heh, everyone is entitled to their opinion but I do feel Synder is the far superior writer but even his writing over the years seems to be getting worse.

Tynion’s Batman run is doing great cause of all the hype surrounding the new characters, not because of the “superb” writing in it… :wink:

Tynion’s best work was the original metal spin offs this Batman run not so much.

Same with mine. FP cancelled my DKDM Fed cover order as well.

I’m still sour when I first discovered who Tynion was… getting back into comics back in 2013… I didn’t really know all the writers and I picked up Talon, which was being written by Snyder. I was really enjoying the book. Was like, this is some great stuff. Along comes the issue where Snyder hands the book over to Tynion. I knew immediately writers change cause I was like… WTF is this hot garbage? Who the F is this Tynion guy ruining this book? Stopped reading Talon and I believe it pretty much got canceled about 10 or so issues later…

Here we go…!

You want to hear the story again @D-Rog? I’m sending you an email right now… :wink:

Books are live on MyComicShop now. Right from the jump, the Federici Death Metal #3 and the ratio variants are gone (or weren’t offered).

Yikes

Never have seen ratio variants offered on MCS. But I’ve been watching for 90 minutes now and was there when the other covers went live…not as much as a blip for Federici.

See I feel the exact opposite. When I compare Tynions current Batman run with Death Metal and the original Metal which I just re read, it’s quite obvious to me who is doing the better work when it comes to the writing department. So many nonsensical things happen in Snyder’s metal books to the point where the story just feels like pure fluff. Maybe people really like that. But I have to kind of check out of his story telling to enjoy his books. Don’t get me wrong BWL and Robin king the dark multiverse all cool stuff ripe for great stories, but Jesus I cannot stand how Snyder writes certain characters like Superman or his on the f**ing nose relationship between Supes and Bats. He has his strengths but man for how hyped his Batman run is I’ve been really disappointed by Snyder’s writing of late. Now I haven’t read ALL of his Owls run so I fully recognize Metal is not that kind of personal story. But if we are talking about CURRENT story telling… I think youre off your rocker if you can’t see that Tynion is fcking killing it right now. He sure can write Joker, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

I have no idea why any of m comment above italicized so I apologize for that. Tried to edit and fix it but didn’t work out lol.

The two * made it do that.

Up up and away comics:

Any takers?

1 Like

I ‘supposedly’ have 1 copy coming in. Let’s see. My other copies were all ‘cancelled’ due to ‘issues’.

Who cancelled them. Name names.

1 Like

Wait what? $20 book on ebay and he wants $500?

Yes… Forums utilize markdown language

Forbidden Planet

Lmao

Sweet, picked up four copies tonight. I am gonna pay off another bill!! (FYI paid off student loans from July sales)

1 Like