Sandman Coming To Netflix

Gaiman strikes again :microphone: :arrow_down_small:

I’ll believe it when it happens… How many times has Sandman gonna get made?

It’s ordered already.

“Gaiman will executive-produce the television adaptation, alongside David Goyer. Wonder Woman writer Allan Heinberg will write and serve as showrunner. It is unclear exactly how many episodes the straight-to-series order is for, or when exactly the television series is expected to debut. The report claims that the Netflix deal will partially “provide a financial windfall” to Warner Bros., as opposed to placing the series on its upcoming streaming service.”

Ordered means nothing in the TV world… :wink:

Some shows never make it past the pilot…

So being on Netflix with Lucifer I can see the current Lucifer appearing in Sandman.

If the first issue doesn’t heat up after this, I give up. Cap lifting Thor’s hammer one time in an '80s issue explodes; Danger Girl is optioned, and it’s still $1 bin fodder. There’s no rhyme or reason to what becomes FOMO anymore.

Well, Sandman becoming a show or movie is kind of like the boy who cried wolf… How many times have we heard this story? I think after X amount of times, people tend to start giving up…

Can we just get a Live Action “Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld” … ?? :vulcan_salute:

Copyright 2019 ComicsHeatingUp.net - All rights reserved.