SDCC 2024 Exclusives

Are you saying your willing to purchase and ship to us?

do we have any volunteers/lackeys this year?

Im out.
Won tix and then sold tix back to SDCC
I realized im getting old and wont fly x-country after just flying x-country last week

I can do it for 10 people. First come first serve. I will however charge a $20 deposit up front.

This deposit is for: If I find the item, you can use it towards the item. Say for example $50 and you put a $20 deposit. Now you just owe me $30.

If you no longer want the item, you dont get that $20 deposit back.

That way I am not stuck with stuff I dont want.

Lastly, do your homework. Make sure its the item you want and the price you are willing to pay for.

Othern than that, hit me up if you want something. Ill be there 4 days.

5 Likes

Forgot to add. Willing to ship to Canada, continental USA, HI, and Alaska. You the buyer pays all fees.

Payment via Paypal only.

Any other questions, just hit me up.

1 Like

And throw @Gbess a few bones too if he grabs you anything. If you’ve never been to a convention, you stand in lines a huge amount of the time, it’s a hassle and a lot of time spent to get some items so this is where “tips” matter…

4 Likes

Gbess always hooks me up. Shops safely and quickly. I need to look at the Neca and Super 7 exclusives

2 Likes

Should I send the $20 now or what would you prefer??

1 Like

I would like that Tehani Farr cover she did for Conan The Barbarian #13

I got 6 spots left if anyone else is interested.

1 Like

I want two packs of those Marvel cards at the Upper Deck booth. Whoever wants to get them for me can. I’ll give you monies whenever needed.

1 Like

If they have them, I got you.

If anyone is getting a ROGUE TROOPER HC from 2000 AD, please let me know. Interested in getting one.

Thanks!

I have the following items available. If anyone is interested. Shoot me your best offer. Make sure to add $10 for shipping in your offer for USA only.

Thank you.

1 Like

That Batman ashcan is cool! I collect ashcans for fun. Unsure what you might want for it.

Shoot me an offer I’m not eBay lol. And they where not free and are foil and limited to 500. So DC says lol.

I’ll be having 1 extra of each of these figures available if anyone wants 1. Just DM me.

I will ship them via USPS Priority medium box.

Dont mind shipping to Canada. Just know that it will be more expensive.

How much for Batman beyond

Send me an offer via DM

Weird that Marvel used a variation of the TVA 1 cover for a panel exclusive to Spider Gwen Ghost Spider #1

1 Like