Secret Invasion Disney+ show

she doesnt make as much as you think, her track record for movie box office is pretty bad

I watched that Terminator movie 4 times until I realized the horrible Sarah Connor was Emilia Clarke

I will not sit idly by and let you 2 besmirch the great name of Emilia Clarke. She is my celebrity crush.

Iā€™ll be looking to purchase a 9.8 slab of AXM 3 and 6 for my personal collection when the eventual price drops down a bit.

2 Likes

Look for them in Newsstand if you find an individual seller who doesnā€™t realize.

2 Likes

The fact that she not only survived, but persevered to continue in her acting career after having two significant brain aneurysms is absolutely remarkable.

As a speech therapist Iā€™m a fan simply because she is a source of inspiration for a significant number of my patients.

4 Likes

My mother is a speechpath and audiologist!

1 Like

Ya knowā€¦if he has a wifeā€¦he could have aā€¦son

1 Like

It would make sense to give Nick Fury a son in the movies so that Samuel L. Jackson can eventually retire from them when he wants.

Heā€™s never going to retireā€¦ he loves movie money! He even stated he would never do broadway and other things, they donā€™t pay enough. :wink:

coming June 21

1 Like

Actually looking forward to this one.

2 Likes

So this was right : Secret Invasion Disney+ show - #31 by monopolyjackson

ā€œThe conflict is not just geopolitical, itā€™s personal. One Skrull radical, Emilia Clarkeā€™s Gā€™iah (pronounced ā€œGuy-ahā€), has issues with Talos that go far deeper than most.ā€

1 Like

2 Likes

Iā€™ve been kind of burnt out on the MCU but Secret Invasion looks like it might scratch a nice spy-thriller with an alien twist itch.

1 Like

The Samuel L Jackson Fury is the son of the white Nick Fury from Howling Commandos and Nick Fury Agent of Shield.

Well, this show is getting off to a rough startā€¦

geeesh

3 Likes

Is it already streaming, or just talking about the recent news??

1st episode came out today

Ai generated intro :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: :nauseated_face: looks like dog crap

1 Like

Sounds like Gunnā€™s DCU is gonna own the MCU this time around