Sell those Venom #3's ASAP

Bill at Economics in Comics has a secret source who has consistently leaked info early on big books. He just leaked the ending of King in Black #5. YIKES.

We know. It was mentioned in the King In Black 5 Spoilers threadā€¦

2 Likes

my apologies. mods feel free to delete if you feel it necessary. thanks for heads up!

people dumping venom #3ā€™s are incredibly ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– , villains die all the time, and they always come back

4 Likes

So will Midtown adjust Venom 3 Cover A NM $180? :thinking: :rofl:

https://www.midtowncomics.com/product/1733925

Death means nothing in the made up fantasy world of comic book fiction.

4 Likes

No, cause retailers only adjust prices when they go up, they never seem to mark them down when the secondary market prices plummetā€¦

4 Likes

Iā€™ll be buying up lots of copies in 2021 it seems :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yeah. Donā€™t sell until Knull hits the big screen. Itā€™s coming. No worries here.

How many times has Thanos died?

7 Likes

Commence the public shaming!!!

2 Likes

I think 18.

Remember when Valiant said ā€œdead is dead?ā€

1 Like

Oh man, this guys has some loooong pauses where I feel like Iā€™m having an aneurysm just looking at a blank screen and waiting.

2 Likes

Seriously. Dude took like four minutes just to get to the point! Whew. Exhausting.

1 Like

Then he says ā€œIā€™m really concerned this will tank Venom 3 sales.ā€ Ok. So what?! We are all aware that hot books have the potential to go DOWN in value. As a matter of fact, the vast majority of comic books released every week go down in value. If your fandom of a character canā€™t endure under appreciated and undervalued key issues, then 2002 DrunkWooky would like to talk to you about a little something called Star Wars Comics.

If youā€™re concerned about it, then sell. Seems like a pretty open and shut problem and solution.

7 Likes

Even if Venom #3 tanksā€¦ what exactly would ā€œtankingā€ look like anyway.
Book is less than 3 years oldā€¦was a regular cover, easy buy in, that hit $400 bucks graded.
Unless it drops to $40 itā€™s still a winner in my book (I figure that would cover my cost of a graded book).
Book was a rainmaker.

2 Likes

Iā€™m really concerned it wonā€™t and I cant buy ā€˜em all up on the cheap side!

Summer and early fall Venom 3 and the third print were going for $1000+ in 9.8 and then has dropped to above $300

1 Like

this right here! for sure he is coming back

Not sure why this is surprising, Cates is pretty much a Villain Serial Killer, it was expected.

3 Likes