Sell those Venom #3's ASAP

Yes, please sell your Venom 3s ASAP, so I can pick up some under $50

2 Likes

Is this a reverse pump & dump scheme? He’s trying to load up on knull’s for cheap. haha I’m way more concerned about Venom #9 than the legitimacy of knull being a key.

3 Likes

Ya, Knull won’t be back any time soon. Prices are about to take a gigantic dive. It’s worth holding onto one or two but if you want to make that real money sell sell sell right now. Sell the Dylan books too cuz this leak takes a huge dump on his character going forward as well.

3 Likes

Knull is owned by Sony. You’re dreaming if you think he is showing up on screen any time soon.

Hell Arisen 3 is a 350 to 400 dollar book so that is easily the best new character of the last few years if you ask me. Only increasing in value

4 Likes

Dude can’t finish a story to save his life.

3 Likes

Venom 9 will be quite affordable if this leak is real (it is)

I am!!!

1 Like

My man :smiley:

Exactly how does King In Black #5 story spoilers affect Venom #9 ?

Dylan isnt the one dying

How did people expect kib to end?

1 Like

This is false. Knull’s origin in the MCU can be written whatever way Disney wants without having to bring Venom into the mix. And if Sony is smart they’ll cut a deal to allow venom to be used like they did with Spider-Man and get a piece of that pie.

2 Likes

I want to point out that a book, any book, can not be considered a key if upon the end of one story arc the character is killed and the ensuing advice is "sell before it’s worthless’. Imo, that book is not a key, and was never a key.
Knull, imo, is horrible character with no character depth, and a ridiculously convoluted back story. Cates is by far the most overrated creator. I personally think he is not a very original creator. M2c.

9 Likes

You sure about that? His first appearance was in Thor
 unless you got details on Sony and Disney’s contracts
 it’s just assumptions.

5 Likes

how many times has thanos or galactus died? if dumb people start panic selling im buying

6 Likes

Batman who laughs is a very similar character and he got killed off, if I recall wasn’t he thrown into the sun at the end of Death metal?

I’m trying to think of any Marvel character that has remained dead. I haven’t read a Marvel comic in years and years so I wouldn’t really know.
Is the original Kree Captain Marvel alive from the Death of Captain Marvel GN?
Uncle Ben?
Anyone else (other than some really obscure villain that no one cares about)?

1 Like

Mar-Vell they haven’t brought back and probably won’t because of his death being from cancer. Only characters who stay dead in comics are Uncle Ben, and the Wayne’s parents. Even Gwen Stacey has been brought back a bunch

1 Like

When the market gets flooded and the price goes down, I’ll buy some. He isn’t going anywhere and they will put him into a movie somewhere.

I knew cates was gonna go this route if it ends up being true. He can make a hell of a beginning and middle, but something about bringing it all together at the end

Omg how do we defeat this all powerful entity? Oh I know
 invincibility :star2:

2 Likes

Are you sure about that? His first appearance is ‘retroactively’ in Thor. And Punisher 1st appeared in ASM, but he is not a Sony character. Books title fir first appearance is irrelevant.

Knull is the symbiote King. Symbiotes are spider family. Sony owns the rights to the spider family. (PS. I have no idea who would have the cinematic rights to Knull :man_shrugging:)