Shang-Chi spec

I got a first Shang-Chi from a chum for a good price. It is getting pressed and then going to CGC. Maybe a solid 5.0

3 Likes

I’ll say it again for anyone that’s interested I do have a full run available

The Hands Of Shang Chi Master Of Kung Fu
Full run from his first appearance ‘Marvel Special Edition #15+#16’ all the way to #125 + Annuals 1,2,3,4

Anytime you say that I feel tempted. Then my bank account cries.

3 Likes

There was a trailer released? When? Lol

1 Like

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=giWIr7U1deA

2 Likes

My only complaint is I find Awkwafina annoying. Her voice mostly. I liked her in the Jumanji sequel though.

2 Likes

I didn’t spot a possible Black Jack Tarr but there was a ton going on. I’m feeling pretty happy about this grab from two days ago though! Looks entertaining. All that matters to me.

1 Like

I’m the opposite, I will watch anything with her in it.

Have you seen her in The Farewell? One of the best movies of 2019, and she killed in it.

In the trailer, there is a period scene with a mysterious woman in green. Could it be Wu Ao-Shi, Female Iron Fist from times past?

Immortal Iron Fist #2. The 2nd print with her on the cover is the one to get.

1 Like

extremely unlikely considering marvel only got back the right to iron fist a few months ago, so unless they filmed those scene recently they could be sued by netflix

It looks like a fun combination of a classic martial arts movie with the modern Marvel humor and special effects. I’m excited! I have a first Shang-Chi arriving at CGC today, actually, and hope it doesn’t take too long to get graded!

1 Like

That’s too bad. I just scored a NM+ or better copy a few weeks back for cover sitting in a long box at my LCS.

1 Like

How can they be sued when the movie releases in Sep? Your saying you cant film a scene knowing the movies release date is after they revert back to you? So nothing can be done until after the revert date? Seriously asking btw.

yep, October 12, 2020 is when marvel got the right back for iron fist. before that netflix owned the rights and would have been breach of contract for marvel to film anything with it untill after that date

Who do you all think the girl with coils on her arms is ? Maybe Quake?

“WHAT HAPPENED? — On December 20, a leak via Brazillian Twitter account Nação Marvelsuggested that Chloe Bennet will reprise her role as Daisy in the Marvel Cinematic Universe franchise. It isn’t clear which Marvel project Bennett will appear, of even if the leak should be trusted. Bennet herself has not commented on the rumor.“

Chloe Bennet is half Chinese

those arm rings are the ten rings. in the mcu they’re dumb looking arm bands

1 Like