Shang-Chi spec

1 Like

That is dumb

2 Likes

What if they filmed it under a code name, or a different nameā€¦then dubbed over after the rights expiredā€¦?

i doubt marvel would take the chance, but its possible the scenes were filmed after the date, not sure of its shooting schedule

We ainā€™t getting Iron Fist. Iā€™m 99% sure Marvel wonā€™t touch the Netflix stuff with a ten-foot pole. Netflix and Agents of Shield and all the other stuff do not count and probably never will. Only the movies and Disney+ shows are in continuity with the flicks until something happens that proves otherwise.

Yes, Iā€™m aware of the rumor Daredevil will appear in the new Spider-Man movie. Thatā€™s my 1%, maybe they make the Netflix stuff its own pocket Universe and bring a character or two into the MCU.

1 Like

Why?

well for one, Fiege dont like the actor playing Iron Fist. Finn whats his name. and many shares his resentment. and two these actors already got contracts for different studios its gonna be a long while, or and when if they manage got a release on their contracts.

I tend to thinkā€¦if you have the entire Marvel toolbox at your disposal (pretty much), why would you put energy into Iron Fist? Just not all that exciting of a character imo.

2 Likes

I feel the same way. Iā€™ve tried numerous times to get into the character myself, just canā€™t do it. Iā€™ve been wanting to read the latest series out now cause there are some really cool looking covers to give it another go but havenā€™t had the time yet.

But I can say this on why I think Marvel/Disney/Netflix gave this character a go for a show. Production costs. You got more of a human like character that does martial arts style so the overall costs on producing such a show is much less as you donā€™t have to spend a fortune and a lot of time on the CGI aspect that characters like The Avengers need to make them successful.

1 Like

I think the woman driving the bus was in the movie ā€˜crazy rich asiansā€™ sheā€™s a entertaining actor overall it looks like itā€™ll be a decent movie

It wouldnā€™t be a breach of contract to shoot anything they didnā€™t have the rights to. It would be a breach if they released those scenes with characters that were licensed by another entity. Iā€™m not saying this is the case at all, but they could have shot scenes knowing the rights would have reverted back by the time the film was released. It happens all the time not only with properties, but music as well. Directors shoot a scene with a specific song in mind only to find out rights and clearances couldnā€™t get the rights. They then have to pivot from there. Just an example.

Again, no idea if there was even a remote plan to incorporate Iron Fist characters, but it wouldnā€™t stop them from shooting if they felt that had a clear plan.

1 Like

Also tgus isnt THAT Ironfist (Danny Rand) itā€™s a previous IronFist. Idk I think it could be the woman. Flashback maybe.

The actor was terrible. But the character himself definitely has promise.ā€™

im so sure there that theyre going to recast Iron Fist along with some Netflix actors. But some of the actors really fits well with their characters like Daredevil and Jessica Jones. I also like Vincent Dā€™Onofrioā€™s Kingpin heā€™s a good actor

3 Likes

We got this covered is wrong all the time itā€™s just a click bait site

5 Likes

We Got This Covered is the tabloid magazine you find at checkout full of lies and half-truths at the grocery store. Just in internet form.

4 Likes

Some speculation regarding Katy (Awkwafinaā€™s character) from the toys

Sheā€™s Darcy 2.0. This film looks less Crouching Tiger more MCU and I was hoping for the opposite.

new trailerā€¦

Shang Chi trailer