Share your favorite USPS tracking history

It means it’s only one package and not multiples.

Yeah, but I keep looking to make sure it does not turn into more pieces. LOL.

1 Like

Had a package from Westfield (in Wisconsin) come to my area that should’ve been delivered the next day. It took a detour to two cities in Pennsylvania then finally arrived yesterday. No damage as they pack well.

Uhhhhh this is going from Carmel to Tennessee which I can drive to in like 4.5 hours going South. PA is like a 9 hour drive going East! Makes no sense lol

1 Like

We’ll time to dig this thread back up. Here is the intended destination

And got notification the book was going to take longer to get there than expected? So where is my package?

2 Likes

That’s really really bad. Same state but let’s send it to Alaska first.

1 Like

Well I live in Maryland. The book was supposed to fly south. It went to the great white north instead. I checked another book and it happened to two books so. It sure if at one of the sorting centers they put them in the wrong bin or not.

1 Like

Maybe the USPS worker or automated system accidentally read it as AK instead of AR, so it got sent to Alaska (AK) instead of getting routed through Arkansas (AR) for processing… :wink:

Yeah I misread that.

Not a tracking story, but didn’t know where else to put it.

Had to laugh, because you know they have smaller flat mailers…

This mailer is like 16x12.

2 Likes

I don’t mind bigger mailers for smaller items, less likely they get lost between the seats of the USPS or delivery driver…