Share your favorite USPS tracking history

FedEx delivered a $600 synthesizer that I ordered to a house a couple blocks away a few weeks ago. Thank goodness they delivered some Walmart boxes that were destined for that address to mine. When my wife went to give the other house their packages, she noticed one addressed to me sitting on their porch. Unfortunately for me, this was a package that I was hoping would show up without her knowing as I’ve been spending a lot of money on synthesizers lately. All’s well that ends well I suppose

2 Likes

I’m use to people sending media mail and it actually taking 8-12 weeks every time to get to me so welcome to the party. I have a grading submission insured with priority shipping that has not updated in 8 days it’s way nuts.

Even worse I paid for all this submission to have 8 day turnaround time and the priority mail has been 11 days so far and still hasn’t shown it’s even crossed the Pacific Ocean to Oregon yet like they are flying the plane in a circle refueling and taking off and flying in a circle again for so far a 8 day flight across the Pacific.

1 Like

Bermuda Triangle ain’t got nothing on Pacific Air Mail.

Here’s a recent one. Went from Ohio to Iowa (hundreds or a thousand miles to the west) to get to a location hundreds of miles to the east.

And another one. 4 days to get from Columbus to Buffalo. This was a $675 comic, mind you.

One is priority. One is first class. The $875 package was insured thank god. I have to file the insurance claim on or after 9/3 according to the post office to allow time as I opened an investigation.

I have been seeing Findlay Ohio on a bunch of package tracking Lately.

Keep in mind it takes me about 2 hrs drive from my house to downtown Manhattan…I’m in CT.

It’s normal for my mail to come into CT, only to leave the state and be processed by Springfield, MA before coming back again…

but Nashua? Not normal. Infact, going up to Nashua and coming back is 5 days of its 6 Day journey so far.

Midtown ships boxes UPS, so I think something happened in the transfer over to USPS in Springfield (it’s a helluva town).

Just hoping it arrives ok and isn’t being used as a football…I got $80 in comics in that box…including 2 Something is Killing the Children #1 Frison variants and a Mag Ms Marvel 13 2nd print…

My recent one isn’t nearly as wild, but the 3 hour ride from NYC to the aforementioned Springfield, MA has been followed by crickets (it’s only a further 9 miles from the NDC to my local PO). I could drive there (to the NDC) in 17 minutes, but I assume they won’t let me snag my package.

Can someone explain how a package that was mailed 30 miles from me is now more than 300 miles away. Sheesh.

To see your Shipping History , you must be logged into Click-N- Ship . The Click-N- Ship application on USPS .com no longer offers an export/download feature on the Shipping History page.

Hi Tony. Welcome!

Priority mail…in USPS possession on 5/15…2hrs away by car…priority mail still in transit…

Beginning to wonder if they actually sent it priority. Going to be pissed if it shows up media mail…

Any books I’ve sent out Priority recently have taken on average a week or more to arrive.

For some reason my Comics Elite order is going from Indiana to Virginia by way of Guaynabo Puerto Rico.

Haven’t got the tracking info anymore, but bought an item from Texas (for delivery to the UK). Took a criss-crossing journey for a while to get to Florida, the International Shipping Hub. From there it took an extended break in Toronto, before making its way back to the US and eventually to Florida again. Hope it enjoyed the sights along the way!

Currently have another book in transit. It has taken 12 days to get to the International Shipping Hub. I could have rowed the Atlantic in that time and picked it up in person.

One time I bought a 400GB mini SD cost me like $60… but I was planning on putting music on it.
So it tells me that the mailman delivered it… never was… I file a claim

My normal mailman who is hell of cool, and is a comic book collector himself, helped me track down the package. I had already filed a claim as lost with the post office because they had put it was delivered and it never was, and he had never got the package in his hands. It seemed to be on another route on another truck. He helped track down the package and make the actual delivery though several days later.

I always leave him cold gatorade in the summer, (I live in Arizona where it can be up to 115 degrees somedays in the summer, goodie snack bags in the winter, and some neighbors even give him Christmas Gifts. REAL LEGIT post man.

ok. 2nd story. I ordered the entire Captain Marvel set from the J Scott Campbell store several years ago. The package never seemed to leave Denver. After 20 some days I filed a lost claim and got in touch who the JSC store who replaced the books, but the original tracking number item was never located. They got lost somewhere in the Denver post office.

What is USPS Tracking Plus™? USPS Tracking Plus™ enables you to extend your access to the tracking history for your package on USPS.com. Currently, access to tracking information for non-signature items is limited to 120 days. Tracking information for signature items is available for 2 years.

Not USPS, but DHL makes me nervous with their constant assurances that my package is in…“1 piece”.