SHE-HULK Disney+ show

Because short videos don’t make money on Youtube. That’s why all the comic youtubers waste a lot of time to extend videos because they have requirements in order to make them more :money_mouth_face:

5 Likes

Anything longer than 8min can be monetized. Thats why you get 8:01 videos of people repeating themselves 5x in s row.

3 Likes

10 minutes is the magic number.

That’s what she said! Sorry, couldn’t resist. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kinda surprised that Luke Jacobson appeared in the last episode. Love Dakota North. Might be a longshot, but I hope Dakota makes a cameo in the series. :smile:

1 Like

I’m actually enjoying the series more than most of the recent MCU movies.

3 Likes

Would not argue that.

1 Like

I’ve watched the first episode and I suppose worth to watch it.

I don’t know…the show is doing nothing for me. I am trying to find something to like and there just isn’t anything. I think I will go watch Sandman again.

2 Likes

Doing nothing for you? What would make it better for you?

This isn’t directed at you specifically, but this is the issue. People seem to only want Captain America or iron man, and anything else they crap all over. I don’t think I’ve seen a universal praise for any marvel series, people have complained about Loki, wandavision, moon Knight, ms marvel, literally every single show. Wtf do people want anymore from Marvel?

2 Likes

Free hats?

2 Likes

No no no… free comics will do it

1 Like

X-men! :grin: :wink:

6 Likes

Actually, I have been pretty happy with all the shows, so I am probably in the minority. But this show…specifically, what is the plot of the show? We just had an episode dealing with establishing a wardrobe; shows like Queer Eye and Project Runway have already been done.

If I just take it in the context of a sitcom, well, it isn’t very funny. If it is a drama, well, it isn’t that at all. What would make it better for me? Make it actually funny or make it an action show. Right now, I don’t believe it is either. I am not looking for perfection, but at least make it about something.

Anyway, that is just me!

4 Likes

Oh yeah, forgot the What do people want from Marvel? Marvel could do a better job at establishing a writing and drawing team for a title and give it time to grow; tired of the 6 issue pursuit of #1’s all the time. Nothing but a money grab.

Now the question is, what do people want anymore from Disney? Marvel isn’t doing diddly on D+, but Disney is sure messing with “the formula”. The way I explain it to my employees is, when I go to McDonalds, I want to order a burger. If I want spaghetti, I go to an Italian place. I don’t want to see spaghetti on the menu at McDonalds…don’t do that. Trying to create a place for all things is great, but that is not what Disney was founded on. They lost their compass…

2 Likes

I gotta agree with ya. I don’t know what it is.
I don’t laugh. I don’t chuckle. It’s not campy. I don’t feel a sense of dread. Characters are caricatures. These are just my opinions. What isn’t an opinion is the the CG. It’s just flat out atrocius. I don’t know how anyone can think otherwise. Someone dropped the ball there.

The show has gotten a little better incrementally from episode to episode, but when you start at the bottom I suppose it can only go up.

2 Likes

A show about nothing worked for Seinfeld…maybe that’s what they’re going for.

4 Likes

I want Captain America AND Iron Man. :wink:

1 Like

1 Like

We have a winner! I love when people get references!

2 Likes