SHE-HULK Disney+ show

There are a lot of fun shows; this isn’t one. I think I stopped around 4, and it was just as forgettable as I thought. My wife didn’t make it through episode 2, and I have seen some of the trash she watches. I try not to even look at this thread, but have to keep popping in to see if they ever get to any point with the nonexistent plot relating to any spec…

1 Like

My wife watches some of the most vapid shit. Orange Housewives and crap like that.

3 Likes

She-Hulk :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: She-Hulk

Enough Green here?

1 Like

Real Housewives of Salt Lake City and Real Housewives of Dubai are entertaining. Don’t dismiss what your wife and I find entertaining!

Sadly, this turned out to be true :frowning:

Just watched episode 7. It was great!

2 Likes

Yaaaaaawn.

2 Likes

I do get the criticisms of the show. I am enjoying it for what it is. I probably won’t do any repeat viewings but it is an ok show. Still hoping for the Daredevil appearance though.

Ya this show is fun. Most of the people on here that dont enjoy it probably never enjoyed She Hulk comics. It really captures the feel of those imo.

It seems it is a 50/50 split.

1 Like

It is an interesting split compared to most shows and movies where there is a general agreement what is liked or disliked.

I have zero bad things to say about the show. My wife, my youngest and myself are enjoying it.

2 Likes

Really just waiting on DD here. Most of the jokes are falling flat for me.

3 Likes

Put me in the camp of people who are really enjoying it. I find each episode very entertaining. They are quick and I’m always wanting more. To each their own but I am enjoying this much more than I enjoyed Moon Knight and Ms Marvel.

1 Like

Yeah, I love Moon Knight in the comics but the show was quite slow and then rushed to a conclusion. I would rate, “She-Hulk,” up there with my other favorite MCU show, “Wandavision.”

1 Like
2 Likes

Amazing episode top 5 of all Marvel streaming shows episodes. Right up there with last episodes of Loki and Hawkeye, Halloween episode of Wanda/Vision, etc…

3 Likes

Loved that the Daredevil show’s song played… :grinning:

Damn this episode was on :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

RED HULK was mentioned… :japanese_ogre:

This was a comic book show. I enjoyed this episode a lot.

1 Like

I agree. Best episode of the series.

1 Like