SHE-HULK Disney+ show

bts

1 Like

It was like when Mando showed up and saved Book of Boba Fett. Daredevil made the episode great.

Finale spoilers

fyi, this sounds sooooo off the wall bonkers. I think it’s too crazy to be real.

Eh, I’ll read it after I watch and see what was right.

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s right matches up to the old spoilers from a year ago Kevin Feige cameo and Skaar cameo.

1 Like

This is true! K.E.V.I.N!

2 Likes

Odd episode. Spoiler They showed Skaar…for one full second.

2 Likes

But K.E.V.I.N short down her appearance in the movies. Boo!

So, the spoilers were right. Such a weird, rushed episode.

CGI wasnt good.

1 Like

My Thanos statue was in the episode does that make it worth double now?

3 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If Feige can do it; a statue can do it!

If your statue was the actual prop, I’d say it’s value jumped 5x.

Such a snooze fest of a series. Was cool to see skaar, but that was only 1 second of the entire episode. Could have introduced Hulkling, and set up for some young avengers, but they didnt. Best part of the entire show was the low rent version of the Wrecking Crew. Maybe I’m just growing tired and bored of the MCU? It’s the same rinse and repeat process for everything movie and show. At least Werewolf by Night was a change of pace in a way…

3 Likes

I think Hulkling will be introduced in Secret Invasion if anywhere he is a Skrull and ordained to be the Skrulls Emperor. But what if HulkKing was really a Skrull and is Hulkling that could of been a pretty big twist :joy:.

1 Like

Absolutely loved this show. By far one of the best they’ve done. Very true to the comic character. It was funny and I loved how it poked fun at the misogynistic trolls who naysayed the series. Loved seeing Daredevil onscreen again too. Can’t wait for a season 2 !

5 Likes

Yeah, Skaar look a little off.

2 Likes

I liked it overall but the last episode, I just wish it hinted more at bigger things to come.

1 Like

I thought it was great. Not sure how people can say this is the same rinse and repeat content from MCU. This last episode was the complete opposite of that and was very meta in so many ways. More She-Hulk for me please.

7 Likes