Show Me Your Shelfie!

@drunkwooky i knew you would have some suggestions!! Thanks!

That Granov cover is sick

It was a sleeper. Drowned in the deluge of hundred of Star Wars #1 variant covers, this one snuck in from Forbidden Planet. As the dust settled, people starting looking and saying “wait a tick! This Granov cover is super bad ass!”

For my money, looking purely at Slave 1, D’Anda takes it, even though obscured and in the background.

Yeah I was thinking more along the lines of pilots on the covers anyway so that’s great.

Check out the seller on eBay thestudiopatrick he’s got some nice resin life size busts and statues like Han in carbonate for really good prices.

1 Like

I’m not seeing enough Battlestar Galactica though.

Changed up the shelves a bit. Framed some signed pictures and added mylar sheets between the picture and the glass/acrylic. I didn’t want to hassle with matting.

6 Likes

I United the Seven and completed the Justice League on my work desk. Slowly building a Legion of Doom. I’ve got Joker and Lex Luthor. Need McFarlane to make a Cheetah, Sinestro, Black Manta, Brainiac, and a better Grodd. The oy Grodd out there right now is from Injustice 2 and he just doesn’t do it for me.

4 Likes

8 Likes

I finally got the main part of my Terry Moore collection done! I’m very happy with it! The only ancillary book remaining for me is The Complete Paradise Too, which is proving to be very hard to locate. If someone comes across one, I’d be very interested in discussing it. In the meantime, I’m just going to bask in the glow of its completion!

I’ve also sold off about 90% of my comics and switched to the collected trades and hardcovers. I’m very happy with my collection!

7 Likes

Love the Alice pic. I took a deep dive into Alice Cooper last weekend. Went front to back on 5 albums from their early 70s stuff, from ‘Love it to Death’ to ‘Muscle of Love’. Fantastic stuff. Highly underated. :v:

4 Likes

This figure is so much fun!

10 Likes