Show Me Your Shelfie!

New shelves in downstairs bedroom.

4 Likes

You might want to make those upright… I think it was @jcLu who did his slabs at an angle once and over time they started to have a curve…

1 Like

Here is part of my prison cell.

1 Like

Thanks @agentpoyo I’ll consider that. I bought picture ledges to hold them up like that but I wouldn’t want that to happen. Most that stuff is for sale and will get rotated through though.

Is that a signed Dr. Satan mask?

1 Like

My work desk. Still need Nightwing, Red Hood, and the John Stewart that was just released.

5 Likes

Yep, signed by Phelan. Nice catch :slight_smile:

This is my setup. Lots of comics and movies. It just got put back together after the room was used for a guest for the last 3 months, so it needs some cleaning up. They left today and I rushed to get the bulk of it set back up. So goddamn happy to have it back!!

5 Likes

At 3 months, they aren’t a guest anymore.

It’s relative to your perspective I suppose. A person coming from another destination for a finite amount of time with a clear departure date, that’s a guest to me. I don’t see the need for pettifogging.

1 Like

I was just being facetious.

2 Likes

And I’m looking up pettifogging cause I’ve never heard it before.

1 Like

Tone doesn’t transfer well through text. I just responded to what I read. My apologies as I clearly misread your intention.

1 Like

I’m afraid to even let my slabbed books receive light!

You guys need to check out this guys Instagram
@starwarsreplicas

1 Like

No. I can’t do that. It will lead me down a dark path. Good for him and his museum, but the FOMO in me would crush me.

3 Likes

Exactly!! I am moving into a new build in a month…my wife’s and mine dream home…I have the whole basement to myself. I have some good plans and layouts within a budget to finally have everything displayed properly. This would shatter that and put me on the couch for a bit lol…

3 Likes

@Snizzlepop Congratz! That is such a great feeling and just so much fun. When my wife and I moved into our “forever home” once the boys were moved on…it was (and still is) just absolutely incredible to have a space of my own, specifically designed around my hobbies.

On some of my worst days, just escaping to it is a blessing.

Please share pics once you have it the way you want it!!!

2 Likes

Ive’ been collecting Lego Star Wars UCS sets and my next project is to build a proper display for them and mix in some graded Star Wars comics. I have the snow speeder, tie fighter, slave 1, and A-wing. I want to find cool covers that match up to each ship.

2 Likes

These are just the ones that come to mind.

Slave 1:

I know the Granov cover doesn’t have Slave 1, but it’s just my favorite.

1 Like