Show off your favorite covers in your collection

Everyone likes to get a little cheeky sometimes!

1 Like

2 Likes

@Frank_Castle I too have fondness for cheesecake comics. Is that, “Hardlee Thinn,” variant for the one? Haven’t seen that yet.

Yup it’s a hardlee thinn ferguson variant

Those are awesome display cases, @Mudable. Impressive. :eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! Hard to see but they are display tables with glass tops. My wife’s mother gave them to us earlier this year. Perfect to display comics and concert posters. They have drawers where you can put the display items and then additional drawers below for storage (where I keep a bunch of Marvel magazines).

That Thor #168 is on my “get soon” list!

1 Like

What happens if you spill a drink I’ve seen tables like that on Amazon but that was my worry.

1 Like

That would be devastating! I think they are sealed pretty tight though. I have side tables by the couch with coasters (and there are no screens in the room so my kids don’t hang out in there much!).

1 Like

(Example photo, not my actual copy.) I picked this up on a whim last year purely for the cover. Sometimes I find Simonson’s artwork a little busy, but I think this holds up extremely well!

2 Likes

That Wonder Woman #200 is such a nice bondage cover. I hope to get one of those one day.

I have this in a 9.2 Just love this example of a silver age cover that grabs your curiosity and draws you into the story. How can he escape? How did he get there in the first place? Sometimes the imagination paints a better picture than the actual story, but here’s Curt Swan at his best with a great brief from the editor!

1 Like

Maybe my favorite cover ever.

3 Likes

I just purchased this issue last week! Check it out in the “I like what you got!” thread.

Mine has blemishes, but I HAD to grab it.

1 Like

3 Likes

I may have a symbiote obsession.

5 Likes

This is a screen shot of the eBay listing that I purchased… dude shipped in a box :package: 4x too big. My actually copy got seriously jacked up. However the cover is still strikingly awesome!

1 Like

Some people just don’t know how to ship.

My favourite cover recently came back from CGC after an almost 7 month wait, didn’t expect a 9.8 but I can look at this all day long.

7 Likes