Skybound Halloween Xpo - TWD DLX Ruby Foil

I’m surprised it went on sale before the 12 PM PST show. I was pleased with the last one so I wanted to partake and hope I’m hapy with what arrives!

That will be sold separately.

They are now sold out!

I was just able to order 2…2:32 pm EST

yeah they did some trickery. If it’s in your cart you can buy it. Theres about 100 left. My guess is they are trying to save some for the show.

How wonky. Sorry I was kinda wrong, all!

1 Like

Now there is over 200 for sale and the show is starting.

its live https://store.skybound.com/collections/comic-live-stream-9/products/twd-deluxe-1-finch-bw-virgin-cgc-9-8

Mystery boxes are also back up in stock

I bought a mystery box, send me to poyo jail now. T_T

Skybound ones have been the exception to the “all mystery boxes are crap” rule in my experience. More in line with what you’d get from a creator.

1 Like

guaranteed 9.8 cgc in each box :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yea just heard him say that and was gonna post it lol

Chance of red foils for, “Walking Dead Deluxe,” #1 as well as, “Negan Lives,” #1. Unsure if one box could actually get both or how spread around stuff is.

2 Likes

They are gonna be putting some CGC 9.9s in the mystery boxes.

FCBD Invincible #1 Signed sold out fast. Everything else is still available as I write this

For all of us who bought this mystery box…

from Imgflip Meme Generator

@agentpoyo
1 Like

With the Attack Peter stuff they also put up I spent too much money. So we’ll see if spending a lot increases the chances of a mystery box foil!

I want to order it but don’t have the extra $ right now. Oh well… Maybe next time.

They all gone again

I tried to get the Saint Louis Arch CGC book as I live near it. It sold out too fast. Bummer. Got my mystery boxes at least!