Something is Killing the Children

Black Cape’s exclusive for #12:

Interesting multi-media art. The artist actually sewed parts of the cover. Not sure if I dig it, but I applaud them trying something new.

Robot Hentai disgusting they call that a comic

How many times have you thought, “man, I love blank covers, but it’s such a hassle covering them with blood?” Well, fret no more.

2 Likes

I pre-ordered the Bloody Blank already.

I had one in the pre-order basket, but pulled it out. I’m not a big signatures fan, and without that these seem a little pointless for my collection.

I’d rather have this one than the full blank for issue 11, but I failed to pull that out of my pre-orders in time. Oh well.

Be on the lookout for Something is Killing Children #12 Momoko Variant. Shows sold out on TFAW but you know, these can pop into stock at anytime…

And we all know how to play the Momoko cover game right… regular (open order) you buy if you like but ratios seem to do well on the secondary market.

I totally forgot to put this on my FOC picks… so it’s a late add I suppose… :wink:

Cool looking exclusive from Linebreakers.

“limited” “high grade”…lmao

Hype words to sell snake oil

1 Like

Maybe there are only 8 being sold, and they are all pre-graded slabs at 10.0?!?!?!

:slight_smile:

Nice, I’m gonna start using that catchy phrase along with “New, Unread” in my eBay listings… just to make @D-Rog 's panties get knotted up… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Sounds like we’ve got the start to our QVC show all planned!

From the website: “ORDER OUR AARON BARTLING RORSCHACH EXCLUSIVE BELOW TO GAIN EARLY ACCESS!”

No thanks ever.

Gotta love the “buy this thing to get a chance to buy this other thing” marketing.

4 Likes

Why do people keep falling for these sleezy and shady sales tactics ???

2 Likes

Cause we live in the world of the gullible and “must have it now” here in America…

1 Like

If I was retailer selling a limited exclusive, then I would go on ebay and pay $200 for my own exclusive to get people to go crazy and buy the rest of my books. Then go on social media and post about how my book is selling for so much on ebay.

1 Like

Who’s saying they already don’t

3 Likes

Because there’s nothing wrong with that…

1 Like

Of course not, because: “I have bills to pay”, “I have a family to feed”, “Doing an exclusive costs a ton of money”, “I have to keep my doors open somehow”, “Having a comic shop isn’t all fun and games”, “I’m not forcing anybody to buy the exclusives”, etc.

I’m so tired of those types of excuses… yeah, we get it. Join the 300+ other million Americans with the same problems… :wink:

1 Like