Something is Killing the Children

So about 600-700 1:100 variants for #11

Probably closer to 1k. Tynion will get 100s for his personal use.

Well, we know that Scott’s Collectibles has some inside connection with Tynion, as he hooked them up with additional copies. They did a claim sale, and while I didn’t count the claims, I’d guess they had 25+. So, I think it is safe to say that Tynion has a stack or two.

But, most stores didn’t get 100 of this issue. Total guess, but I’d bet the numbers are lower.

Except, the number of incentive books printed is not dictated by the sales of the regular books. Never has been, never will be. They could print 1000 of the 1:100 incentive even if there were only 20k in sales.

From Scott’s Collectibles regarding their issue 11 exclusive:

Sunday 9PM UK / 4 PM EDT and we will post a separate thread with the link and password.

Cover A&B will be sold as a set for $50 and cover C (colour splash) will be sold separately for $50.

Will be limited to one set & cover C per person.

Limited to 200/200 a/b and 100 c.

I appreciate Scott’s Collectibles for being transparent and for giving fans of this book what they want. Regarding their issue 13 exclusive, they asked what print run and format people want.

Store exclusive came and went today. TOSS comics. Issue 12. 500 copies each. Didn’t even know it was happening. Sold out. Say what you will about color changes for covers, but I’d take this any day over the trade/virgin set junk.

Those covers are :fire:

That sucks cause I had a coupon.

A few quick flippers did well with those today. 2-3X what they paid. But, just a couple.

Black Cape’s exclusive for #12:

Interesting multi-media art. The artist actually sewed parts of the cover. Not sure if I dig it, but I applaud them trying something new.

Robot Hentai disgusting they call that a comic

How many times have you thought, “man, I love blank covers, but it’s such a hassle covering them with blood?” Well, fret no more.

2 Likes

I pre-ordered the Bloody Blank already.

I had one in the pre-order basket, but pulled it out. I’m not a big signatures fan, and without that these seem a little pointless for my collection.

I’d rather have this one than the full blank for issue 11, but I failed to pull that out of my pre-orders in time. Oh well.

Be on the lookout for Something is Killing Children #12 Momoko Variant. Shows sold out on TFAW but you know, these can pop into stock at anytime…

And we all know how to play the Momoko cover game right… regular (open order) you buy if you like but ratios seem to do well on the secondary market.

I totally forgot to put this on my FOC picks… so it’s a late add I suppose… :wink:

Cool looking exclusive from Linebreakers.

“limited” “high grade”…lmao

Hype words to sell snake oil

1 Like

Maybe there are only 8 being sold, and they are all pre-graded slabs at 10.0?!?!?!

:slight_smile:

Nice, I’m gonna start using that catchy phrase along with “New, Unread” in my eBay listings… just to make @D-Rog 's panties get knotted up… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like