Sony finally making a Silk Show

Glad I grabbed a 9.8 #4 cheap several months back.

1 Like

I really like that Anka variant for Silk #3 (as I recall)

The yellow 1:25 variant for silk #2 is a great cover there’s also a 1:50 for spidergeddon #4 with her front and center and a 1:50 for spidergeddon #5 with Silk and Anya

Ah yeah, I have that one as well. I missed out on the ratio for Silk #2 though…

I think the wife has the ratio for #2

This is the 1:50 for spidergeddon #4 it’s a graffiti cover.

1 Like

And you all bad mouth Peach’s work… this is… meh!

Something looks off on Spider-Gwen’s face… And now Silk looks like she’s ready for Covid Pandemic… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

There’s a cool Solo Silk cover coming out as a variant for the upcoming Spidey issue (#49 or #50?)…one of those. Just as an aside…it’s a nice looking cover and just a regular priced cover variant.

Before anyone goes too crazy on ASM1 (vol3), 1st Cindy Moon, according to comichron that book had a print run at 532586 copies. There are over half a million copies of that book. There a lot of variants, but a lot of those will be plentiful too.

2 Likes

And they’re off…23 9.8 cover As have sold today…seems to be as high as $300.

None sold yesterday. One sold on 9/1 for $130 or so (oh, that seller had got to be kicking himself right about now).

I’ll be happy to sell off my 4 copies of the regular cover and keep my variant which should come back a 9.8. I paid $25 for the 4regulars and variant.

Forgot that just a couple months ago I snagged a bunch of the awesome Silk #1 hip hop variants from Mile High for a whopping $8 apiece or so. I think a few others here did as well. That was perfect timing. They were all in beautiful shape too.

1 Like

That was a raw one that sold for best offer on $130 on 9/1

ASM #1 is still a good book to get for Moon’s first but I wouldn’t buy in at anything less than the Ross 1:75 variant.

1 Like

Ah yes, picture was zoomed in so it looked slabbed, but was just the sleeve.

$200 in the day’s before look like the avg price.

Kicking myself for selling one copy of asm 4 earlier this year for $40, I have my last copy listed kind of high on ebay, but hoping it doesn’t double or something like my copy of nyx #3 did shortly after I sell it.

Good books will always go up in price. If you made a good profit when you sold never kick yourself!

1 Like

Yeah she looks like a blow up doll.

Interesting I’m sure Disney is not happy that they have to compete with Marvel streaming from Amazon.

1 Like