Sony finally making a Silk Show

Adeline Rudolph is a great choice…great fit.

1 Like

I’m looking at the trends online and don’t know what to make of it. Seems like no one is really looking at the direction of ASM #4.

If thats the case, I need to look for a Ramos cover.

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot less of the second print so that’s what I’ve been Picking up.

If they do this show right it could be amazing.

1 Like

There’s a lot for Marvel to discuss with Silk, especially the ‘bitten by the same spider as Peter’ part. Any way that they do it, I’M IN!!!

This is a top 5 character appearance for me. Minnie Mills would be an awesome casting AND she actually wants to play the part. Thanks Radricky for the link to the article above!

ASM 4 Ramos is one of the ugliest covers I’ve seen and I usually enjoy his work. It’s just … weird looking.

1 Like

Speaking of…

Silk: Spider Society

2 Likes

What is funny was the news about the Silk TV show was told back in September 2020. No one had said anything in the comic community since July, but last week when I revived this thread.

Now the comic community is going ape crazy. Lol. I only revived the thread because I have an ASM #4 I probably will get rid of even though I have a boatload of SILK key comics.

2 Likes

This coming out on MGM+ instead of Amazon prime domestically really hurts the spec value.

2 Likes

What the f*CK is mgm+?

3 Likes

That’s exactly what I was thinking!
This is a speculative bomb from the outset.

I guess it’s like the CW of streaming :rofl: :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Exactly my point lmao

1 Like

Another good reason to sail the seas.

I have that first appearance covered already.

1 Like

MGM+ is what Epix is going to become, apparently. I made a blog post discussing it all for those who want clarity…

3 Likes