Spawn #309 McFarlane Cover

Tood just posted a video with his preliminary work on he his cover for Spawn #309 (we haven’t seen any hint of it up to this point). Full on/full length Gunslinger Spawn cover…not finished, but looks great. Just fyi.

3 Likes

Saw that. I have all his cover appearances so far. Glad I do.

1 Like

Preorder 2 copies and on my pulllist good stuff from the Toddfather

Is cut off today

Yes

1 Like

Is that the B cover?

@D-Rog Yes

Got my copies of A/B/C as well.

1 Like

She’s a beaut Clark!

3 Likes

That’s cover B right?

Yes

Isn’t that a first appearance ?

EDIT : It is 1st of Gunslinger. I snagged a few more copies to add to my other order. Sold out most places.

1 Like

@jimee11 It’s not a first of Gunslinger Spawn. Gunslinger Spawn goes way back and has been a huge fan favorite. He just wasn’t used all that much. They even made a very cool figure of him at one point. Technically his 1st cameo is in Spawn #119 (last page cameo).

HIs most famous issues however are Spawn #174 and #175 (very classic and costly covers). Amazing art.

I can also tell you, Angel Medina is the artist who brought him to life. I talked with Angel once and he specifically told me that the inspiration came from the Gunslinger “Roland” from the Dark Tower Series by Stephen King.

2 Likes

I know y’all tired of me beating the drum on Spawn, but don’t let this issue fall off the radar.

But certainly don’t buy for this! Good lord!

1 Like

Glad I preordered a few.

1 Like

I fell asleep. Found a couple at Playsanity, my last resort. Hope it doesn’t come damaged like my last order with them.

Golden Crabapple…$25.

A seller on Ebay is selling sets for $14.99

1 Like

Good seller also. I’ve bought from them before.

Is it this seller for the Spawn 309 Set?

2 Likes