Spawn #309 McFarlane Cover

Look at this turd blossom trying to list the B cover for $98.88… at least he has free shipping right? :wink:

I pre-ordered 10 copies. I hope they get shipped.

@agentpoyo That is a/the seller I’ve bought from before and had no issues.

1 Like

I figured I found them since they’re the only ones selling the sets for $14.99. Beats that turd trying to sell just the Gunslinger cover for $100… geez…

1 Like

Spawn #310 has a Gunslinger by Mattina.

1 Like

Hey, I see only two other listings…once those are gone he’s got the market cornered.

The reason I sort of revisited this thread (well, along with seeing some clown listing it at $100) is that Todd made a couple posts about this book on instagram and facebook and I couldn’t believe the number of people who posted adamantly asking “Where can I get this?” “How can I buy this?”, etc, etc.

2 Likes

Legacy selling B cover for $14.99.

https://legacycomics.com/shop/spawn-309-cover-b-todd-mcfarlane/

That $14.99 seller has raised it to $19.99 now.

I ordered 10 copies of the cover for $2.79 at Unknown comics before FOC. I hope they come in nice and minty. And a shout out to my old buddy Shawn-Clive for pointing them out to me.

Hanahan Comics had them for $1.99 before FOC

and…seller is now up to $29.99 (in regards to the sets we discussed from ebay just a couple days ago at $14.99).

I have a fair amount from varied sources and gave my shop a heads up (they were appreciative), but would actually buy a few more. If anyone sees another source for a reasonable amount at this point please holler.

I have a nice little run of Gunslinger appearances including #119 signed by Medina all 9.8…I would like to send a few of this issue in to add to the display (also have the really good figure of him).

Nice. I only have 5 copies on order, but I would have had only 1 if not for the call out here on CHU. I am new to Spawn but really enjoy the series.

The $2.79 price per issue includes shipping costs. That’s my total buy in per issue.

Heh…had an online preorder for the Federici Death Metal #3 cancel because of a short order or whatever. I told him, no problem at all. How about you just replace it with a copy of Spawn 309 Cover B that comes out in two weeks. We will call it good and I’ll make sure you get great feedback. He was all on board with that. Boom. Adapt, improvise, and overcome! :slight_smile:
He actually was a pretty nice fellow I’ve dealt with before. I think he was being honest with me. At least to the point that he may have gotten in the weeds with the book and miscounted or whatever. That’s what I’m telling myself anyway. I like to see the good in folks.

2 Likes

$50 now…

That was a brilliant maneuver. Kudos. :brain:

2 Likes

What is $50?

The Spawn 309 set on Ebay that was mentioned earlier…

1 Like

Nice. I added multiple sets. :+1:

1 Like