Spawn #309 McFarlane Cover

Asking or selling for $50?

Maybe that fellow with the $100 price from the get go will end up a bargain (kidding).

@D-Rog I don’t know that his sets have sold yet at $50, but he’s jumped from 14 to 19 to 24 to 29 to 35 to 50.
Multiple other solds (weren’t many to begin with) all creeping up as well.

Both. Seller has sold several at $50

1 Like

I can never figure out what to do in these scenarios. I have 5 copies of this book coming but I HATE listing before I have them. With that said $50 is ridiculous

Forget COVID, the real pandemic disease lately is FOMO… and it’s running rampant in our comic book industry.

I got #306 B cover and it’s a steady $80 to 100. I have 2 copies of 309 reserved. I’ll keep sell one and keep the other because I love gunslinger spawn.

I have all his appearances. Didn’t even realize I did. Until recently.

1 Like

Well, solicitations seem to indicate we will see She-Spawn again soon.
If McFarlane does a cover with her (another fan fave), you’ll get to hear me beat the gong yet again!
I actually went through my boxes of Spawn tonight. Love or hate McFarlane/Spawn, there are sure some gorgeous covers/art/talents incorporated into it over the years (aside from any $$$ discussion).

2 Likes

And there’s no “warp speed” plan to develop a vaccine. Until the economy tanks, that is…

@Bluemetal It keeps flipping back and forth on there? Holler if you hear confirmation! Actually, I’m ok with it simmering for another week lol. :slight_smile:

Up on Midtown…quick gang…quick

1 Like

Got mine! Will go back for more in 5 minutes…lol.

1 Like

Got mine on both accounts lol.

1 Like

Been refreshing that damn link for 2 hours lol…again…ya’ll a bad influence…never done that either lol.

I actually ordered through the app and web browser less than 5 minutes apart…different forms of payment…let’s See if they catch on :wink:

1 Like

Longest 5 minutes ever…

10 minutes and counting…

I already had a few coming from TFAW but snagged one more from Midtown with a few FCBD books.

16 minutes now.

How long do you have to wait to place another order?