Spawn #309 McFarlane Cover

5 minutes but if it’s 1 per customer, they’ve been cross checking your orders if using the same account login. If you want to try and bypass the 1 per customer to more likely get more than 1, you’ll want to likely open up another account, with different email, etc.

Ahhhh thank you. I ordered 1 on a desktop and 1 on the app, we’ll see what I get lol.

Sweet, thanks! I was able to get one.

Have that done that for anything other then Legends? That was the only thing I heard about them doing it on.

It was the first time I had it happen to me and apparently others who reported it but we all know what happens when they did it for one book, they might start doing for others. If you want a guarantee, create another account. Got a wife or husband, use their name. :wink:

I don’t care enough for that much effort. Ha.

It’s a matter of 4 Vs 5 for me so not a big deal.

Yeah, does sound exhausting. And honestly, I don’t buy Spawn but I bought one this time to pay for my Canto II TMNT ratio homage… :wink:

1 Like

I don’t pull list Spawn, but I do find myself buying it often.

Probably because of that $2.09 preorder price.

1 Like

Sold out at midtown

I’m going all out. I fully expect them to cancel 4 of my 5 orders.

And I made the mistake of adding a FCBD issue to each one…so this could backfire on me if they ship 1 spawn 309 and 4 FCBD comics with 5 shipments ($4.50 shipping each).

Haha… you’re gonna pay $4.50 for some free books… Muhahahahahaha!!!

Bummer. Missed it. I got copies coming elsewhere though.

Yeah, I found a site and preordered 2 copies as well, so if Midtown cracks down then I’ll still end up with three (unless the other place cancels my order…the dreaded “Allocation!!!” excuse…

Ok, well, that seemed to sell out fairly quickly given the One per restriction. Other than My Comic Shop next week…the well is pretty darn dry on that book. Should continue to do well.

So far the first two of my 5 Midtown orders have cleared and are to be shipped. I got email confirmation they were good to go. They are listed as “shipped” but I’m Awaiting a tracking number.

One was credit card. The other I used PayPal.

The last three orders state “ready to ship”
In my orders. But No email confirmation they have cleared. I used the same payment methods as the first two.

Anyone else have any Midtown updates?

1 Like

@D-Rog I only ordered one via Midtown as I had plenty lined up elsewhere, but my order was processed as well.

Next up for McFarlane looks to be a Ninja Spawn cover…He posted the preliminary sketch yesterday. I’m waiting on the color/more finalized look. Thought it would be She Spawn, but Ninja Spawn is yet another fan favorite/cool version that I also will go heavy on. Especially since it is competing with equally cool covers again.

Yeah I jus seen as well. I’m ordering all the Mcfarlane covers

They relisted them at $25 per.

Both my orders have processed. Awaiting tracking.

People are undercutting now because of Midtown magically having more copies at $25 :joy: Gotta love Midtown getting in on the spec game now lol.