Spawn on Kickstarter

Got mine in the mail also. Great looking figures. Hope it comes in soon for everyone that ordered.

Btw, mine came in via FedEx if anyone finds that helpful.

Me too. I was hoping Todd would help out a fellow Canuck and get mine to me first, lol.

Patience is a virtue.

Every day on the Kickstarter comments, people are reporting that theirs is coming in. 23,000 backers, so, there is a lot of logistics to figure out in these chaotic times. Soon enough, my friend. Soon enough.

Yeah I’m patient I know it will come. At least was hoping for tracking info or something. But I see folks receiving with no updates at all.

2 Likes

i got a tracking number a couple weeks before they shipped. About 2 weeks after getting a fed ex tracking number it finally shipped from Pocatello ID.

I was hoping for a tracking number too, and I got some number from pledgebox, but the number doesn’t work anywhere. I’ve heard others in the same situation as I find myself.

At this point, I am reserved to just waiting for it to show up unexpectedly one day. Like a daily Christmas roulette wheel. Admittedly, I’m giddy AF.

As soon as the Kickstarter ended, I tabulated the backers from the different tiers, as to try and guage the print runs on the comics that will come with the figures. Those numbers are posted somewhere here on CHU. I can’t find them among my things atm.

Found it…Spawn Kickstarter Covers Released...Poyo😉

I’ll always kick myself (no pun intended) for not buying one. It was just absolutely horrible timing and despite being a month long with a million reminders I just lost track. Wife’s cancer, Covid, blah, blah excuses.
Funny thing is, I’ll buy one off ole ebay and honestly am ok with getting scalped. It’s a gorgeous end product from what I can see.
I’m torn between jumping on one now, or holding off till more hit buyers.
Debated going big on the 3 pack, but will be happy with the classic. I just want to make sure it’s sealed. I’m sure folks are going to pull scams with these.

1 Like

What’s the prices on it going for?

@SpideyHunter516 The single packs around $180-225. Three packs $550-700ish.
Artist proof single is far less than classic or modern…they aren’t really moving at all from what I’ve observed.

Also observed quite a few tricky listings…folks removing items, comic, weapons, etc and then selling. Many only stating in fine print…buyer beware.

1 Like

Those will be sought after by the custom toy people. Apparently they like the fact that the toy has not yet been painted. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Appreciate the info. I wanted the classic… modern is cool. bought all 3. I kno the unpainted I will have no use for. I’ll have to see them in hand but I’m leaning towards letting that one go. I really like the comic covers for all 3 lol.

You can open the back of the plastic and remove the comic and the figure to display it. Once done you can put the figure back in and the comic. It doesn’t come with a sealed sticker or tape. If you like I can send you detail pictures of what is inside the package and what you will be getting. Other then that, figure doesn’t come sealed like the original one did.

1 Like

FINALLY!! Almost a years wait. These are beautiful not the most articulated but I knew that. Comics are in great shape too. The secondary prices for the books figures accessories shoot even the boxes are being bought up.

6 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

Oh man… Todd puts “Record Breaking Comic” on the figure’s boxes… :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

I’m gonna get McFarlane the gold one as a present… he can be proud of strok’n that ego all he wants! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It actually reads “From the Record Breaking Comic book”. He could of put ‘2020 Toy of the Year Winner’ too. But I guess he is a bit too humble for that. :wink:

The figures are gorgeous. A true project of passion from the Toddfather, that hit all the marks in spades.
An amazing, limited, end product for the fans of Spawn.
And the comics are beautiful. High quality stock with even high gloss interiors that almost look like animation cells.

I’m very happy to own this figure that was sculpted and produced by a true, legendary comic book and toy creator.

Here is my Classic Spawn figure in all his glory.

Screenshot_20210414-222121

3 Likes

Lmao Todf loves himself. His wife has stiff competition

3 Likes

Huh huh you said stiff

Huge thanks to a member of these very forums for helping me out! He knows who he is! Greatly appreciated! Beautiful figure! He’s taken his prime spot among a few of my other favorites. Apologies for mixing genres…I love all toys from all franchises.

3 Likes