Spec: Batman X Fortnite Why you should pay attention to this book

Selling sets will be a must because everyone will want the secret 7th item. I’m sure it will be something pretty special.

2 Likes

Yeah. And we’ll update prices to the pre-foc price if anyone pre-ordered it the last day or two.

2 Likes

To also add to spec fuel and @Anthony’s point about people long term wanting to get these items.

Codes expire on 05/01/2025.

2 Likes

They must not have gotten the orders they wanted on it. Its too bad for those that preordered early.

2 Likes

Fully returnable isn’t going to help from a spec perspective.

1 Like

No it sure won’t. But it’s all about the codes!

Issue 3 will have Snake Eyes…

1 Like

Thanks! Price has indeed changed, but it’s still limiting to 3 per customer

(edit: which I only direct to you, Brendon, because you’ve mentioned that knowing if there’s a code issue is useful :slight_smile: )

Snake Eyes is already in the game, I have the skin, cannot see it being in here.

So the thinking is buy a bunch of all 6 issues and sell them as a set for a good profit, or sell them individually? I’m pretty good with comic book spec but I know absolutely nothing about Fortnite lol.

I really think that selling sets is the way to go.

1 Like

I agree buy the regular covers (cheapest copy) as all have codes and sell as sets.

1 Like

I’m thinking the first issue will be the most under ordered one

1 Like

Its possible. A lot of retailers may underestimate demand.

Well, also, the second issue is on FOC a week after the first now (3/21) and that’s before either of them hits the shelves. If demand turns out to be massive after #1 is in stores, shops can’t necessarily go back and get unlimited 2’s or whatever.

2 Likes

IMO The #2 will be the least ordered, followed by #1. However, orders for #3 and #4 will be ramped up. Then a slight fall back on #5 and #6. The real money to be made, IMO, will be selling complete sets. In order to unlock the Batman armor skin ALL 6 digital codes must be redeemed. There is definitely a cost to preorder a matching number for all 6 books but I believe it will pay off because Fortnite players will want ALL 7 skins, not just 1,2 or 5.

3 Likes

Someone on this forum has pinged Unknown before about stuff missing from their website, but I can’t remember who it is now. I want to mooch of your contacts, forgotten person, to have them open back up Batman Fortnite Zero Point #2, which says sold out for cover A but I think that was from a while ago; it’s not even at FOC weekend yet.

Oh yeah, I agree! Sets are the correct way to go over dripping out singles every couple weeks.

Westfield comics has #1-#6 available to preorder. However, since #1 has passed FOC I wouldn’t order that book because they have a history of cancelling or allocating books that were ordered AFTER FOC.

FOC got backed up until this Sunday.

1 Like