Spider-man 3: No Way Home Dec 2021

I doubt Sony lends Miles to the MCU they already tried to pull Peter Parker out of the MCU twice.

1 Like

I worry about too much going on as well. We’ve seen pretty bad results with that (anyone remember the last Spider-Man 3…). That being said, MCU is known for playing with their trailers and throwing the fans off!

2 Likes

Yes, Miles in the MCU has not been confirmed. Possible yes, but one too many characters, and no character development.

There was that reference from Donald glover in homecoming I believe

I think I sold that book for pennies on the dollar years ago…doh!

But for One Moment in Time it was mesphisto that altered peters past. The “winter” scene is just a rouse. I think Strange is Mephisto. Or evil strange.

Or Kang!!!

yeah one moment in time we spidey gets knocked out by a robber and misses the wedding hence why hima and MJ never got married.
I wouldn’t mind seeing a Tobey Maguire whose married to MJ and has a family, Renew your vows was very fun

2 Likes

I personally have no interest in seeing a take where Miles and Peter are roughly the same age and both in high school. F that noise.

Not sure how they’d avoid this if they were to introduce Miles. I hear there’s some cartoon where they’re both in the same age group, but nah… Hard pass.

I expect and also hope that they will keep Miles out of the MCU for a while.

LoL its funny because it’s true

7 Likes

6 Likes

So can Garfield Parker Date new Aunt May or is that still incest? asking Dr. Strange😂

6 Likes

:rofl:

Well, they did save half of everyone……

What If? Dr Strange is the Chameleon, he was the end credit scene for the last Garfield Amazing Spider-Man movie and it never got made. I believe Chameleon was rumored to be in this movie at one time.

Well, didn’t they already set up Mac Gargan in the current Spidey MCU run as well in the first movie?

Exactly - half i.e. there were serious repercussions.
IMO, a silly premise to kickoff the Spider-man storyline. Of course, assuming it is Dr. Strange and not Mephisto … I could be wrong and the storyline may blow me away !

How was the movie? It seems like you’ve seen it, give us the spoilers!

‘I could be wrong and the storyline may blow me away !’

What gave you the impression I did ?

Some are theorizing that Marvel Studios superimposed Tom Holland’s face in Tibet McGuire to avoid spoilers in the trailer. It’s based entirely on a suit and it’s a stretch, but:

1 Like

Jus seen this on IG. Man after the civil war photoshop all things are possible.

1 Like