Spider-man 3: No Way Home Dec 2021

Miles shows up in an end credits scene at least.
Book it

1 Like

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just a kid in a Spider-Man mask being rescued from a pumpkin bomb, that they’ll explain was Miles years down the line.

I kid, seems like a perfect time to drop a cameo, although Peter might still be a little young in-universe. Could be a great way to mature him though, having him mentor an even younger Miles.

Someone explain to me why people are going after ASM 641 in response to no way home? One of the worst storylines with one more day and then one moment in time twisting the knife even more :joy::joy:

Its the same storyline as Spider-Man 3.

1 Like

I have a theory: Doctor Strange feels off. I wonder if the Strange we see in the trailer is the dark Strange we are supposed to see in What If…? Maybe he is how/why this all happens. Like he trying to create chaos. Whoa… what is dark Strange = Cthon?

Yes finally. I was suspecting this from the onset. For someone as the protector of the time stone, he himself should know not to interfere with time and space. Also, if anyone observed the Strange on that train kinda seems off and I see no cape/robe.

Yeah I think most that viewed the trailer would agree that Strange was being unusually careless with that spell. And they made it sound like Peter talking during it is what jacked things up?

Not sure about Dark Strange theory, but I figure there’s more to this than the trailer let’s on.

:rofl::rofl: it begins

1 Like

I hope its not mephisto…unless he’s played by Bruce Campbell

And then we’ll have a whole new wave of nerds that are mad when the movie drops and all of their speculation and theories go down the drain.

lmao :rofl:

4 Likes

How come I don’t see people telling them to just buy 1st green goblin or 1st doc ock and those villain books :thinking: :joy:

First Ock in the movies lol

2 Likes

I don’t know why but I have a foreign version of that lol, Last time I went to an lcs found it for $2

1 Like

Yes, please click on these and go buy, very good Silver Age titles that will make you all the :moneybag: :moneybag: one day… :wink:

Amazing Spider-Man #14 - First Green Goblin

Amazing Spider-Man #3 - First Doc Ock

Dang, my 2nd print of OMIT may finally be worth something

One of my favorites

2 Likes

Is this the costume Spider-Man had on towards the end?

Spider-man #4 Will Sliney Variant | NM | Marvel Comics 2020 | eBay

nah it was the iron spider suit he had in infinity war

1 Like

I think it is a regular Doctor Strange. He’s full of himself (Cumberbatch portrays this well) and probably thinks he can get away with that spell. Plus, he probably wants to help Peter as they did save the Universe together. I could be wrong, but with so many other potential foes why make Strange be bad too?

2 Likes

If it is the real Dr. Strange, its a silly premise to get to the multiverse. Tinkering with the time continuum was done in Avengers Endgame, results were not so great ! Not sure why Strange would be so cavalier about it; also the questions Peter asks should have been asked before (impulsive much !). Anyways, hope the rest of the story is good; worried about too many characters in the movie …

1 Like