Spider-punk #1 spoiler

Punk heroes!!! I love the anarchy shield.

2 Likes

That’s Captain Anarcy. We also get a new Kraven from earth-138.

I love the 138 Misfits reference. I am way too excited about this character. Risk of dead spec be damned!

2 Likes

This is not a spoiler…you know this…smh

Was already revealed back in March … was already posted here on the forums

3 Likes

Hopefully, the characters stick around, but it’s definitely risky.

1 Like

I totally missed this the 1st time around. I don’t always look around to make sure there’s not already a thread.

6 Likes

Same ! Missed the previous post. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

Glad people are hype for this book.

1 Like

I just want to point out that I think the inspiration for the Wolf Variant is this image of Kurt Cobain. https://media.newyorker.com/photos/614a0e27435c5805a115d8ac/master/w_2560,h_1687,c_limit/Azerrad-Cobain-3.jpg

I also want to point out the weird timing considering this week is the 28th anniversary of Kurt’s passing.

4 Likes

All of the covers are awesome. Issue 2, etc. Granted, I am a long time punk fan so I appreciate the homages. Issue 2 has a Crimson Ghost misfit type character. Also a cover with a punk show flyer. I seldom buy for a covers. But these appeal to me!

1 Like

2 Likes

3 Likes

That flyer variant is sick.

2 Likes

The Okazaki variant reminds me of the Circle Jerks logo

1 Like

If you all remember this page from Ms Marvel Beyond Limit #1 with the alternate Ms Marvels you can see one is from this Spider Punk verse and fits in with these new characters.

5 Likes

So next Miles material?

Door open. Good catch. I believe I have that book. Gotta check when I get off work n the am

The punk stuff is cool!

bah! you mean there’s a post from over a month ago that you don’t remember?! c’mon, you know it was already posted on march 8 and is NOT A SPOILER. are you really saying you don’t comb through every existing thread and read every post ever made on this forum before daring to alert us to some useful info and calling it a spoiler?! wow, man.