-New London (spider-punk)
-secret

2 Likes

What about Miles universe?

1 Like

oops. forgot that one. yup.

so 6

1 Like

Itā€™d be cool if it was Live action universe, wasnā€™t there a rumor a little while back (like over a year-2) that a live action Miles was cast? I read so much on here and other places I canā€™t recall where I read it.

I read a recent random rumor that Tom Holland will appear in live-action. Maybe heā€™ll meet Miles when he crosses over into a live-action universe? I donā€™t even recall where I read this, but yeah.

1 Like

https://www.cbr.com/jamie-foxx-tiffany-haddish-across-the-spider-verse-art/

So I guess we are ALL Spider-Man in the Spider-Verseā€¦

6 Likes

Spi-chiatrist Man?

2 Likes

Got a good chuckle from this image.

Movie looks great.

4 Likes

Theaters are starting to show their promos for Across the Spider-Verse. AMC has 24x32" posters by Bill Sienkiewicz, Regal Cinemas has collectors tickets. Iā€™m sure AMC is also gonna have a collectors Popcorn Bucket.

Anyone see anything else?

When does it come out?

Burger King promotionā€¦

3 Likes

Iā€™m going to buy one of those to display. With all the chemicals it should last generations!

6 Likes

I can only guess as to what color It comes out.

Well, if you eat beets or like red velvet cake, then you probably know the result.

Thereā€™s a Mcdonaldā€™s meal on display in Iceland or such. It weirdly hasnā€™t decomposed at all. Looks the same as the day it was made.

2 Likes

This is a reason I donā€™t eat fast food. I havenā€™t eaten at a McDonalds since 1998 I think.