Star-Lord Comic from Mondo (Edition Size of 700)

Details

PRODUCT INFORMATION|Book format|Softcover|

|Edition size|700|
|Editor|Devin Dever|
|Pages|20|

To help fill in some back-story for the band, Eidos Montreal, and Marvel Games produced a one-shot comic. Previously only released digitally, MondoShop has the exclusive physical printing of this comic.

Star-Lord is a British heavy metal band from the early 1980’s. Their first (and only) album, titled “Space Riders with no Names” sent them to the top of the underground music charts, and became an influential album for bands for decades to come.

Their story, thematically, shares a lot with the narrative of the game itself - about ego, grief, found family, and of course, space adventures.

This comic was printed as a gift with purchase for people who pre-ordered the first pressing of the Official Soundtrack to GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, but we have a few extra copies. Don’t miss out!

COVER INFORMATION
Penciler (cover): Ariel Olivetti
Editor: Devin Dever
Painter (cover): Ariel Olivetti

STORIES
Writer: Dan Abnett
Inker: Paco Diaz
Colorist: Ian Herring
Letterer: Vc Joe Sabino
Penciler: Paco Diaz
Editor: Devin Dever

3 Likes

676 left…

I don’t think they will last long.

I bought 2, neat!

1 Like

I grabbed one. why not.

Got 2

1 Like

“This comic was printed as a gift with purchase for people who pre-ordered the first pressing of the Official Soundtrack to GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, but we have a few extra copies. Don’t miss out!”

“Edition size
700”

You guys think that 700 is including those sent out with pre-orders or after? Given what @monopolyjackson says above, I’m guessing the edition size is after what was sent out with pre-orders of vinyl.

1 Like

Thanks I love this

1 Like

I think people who pre-ordered got a physical copy:

“I bought the double vinyl and it came with a copy too, just FYI.”

1 Like

Ok weird I can’t find a copy of the comic ever being listed on eBay

Real wild.

Grabbed 2x for my boys, thanks!

The video game is actually pretty cool!

1 Like

Vinyl only shipping??

What did everyone pick?

So is this done by Marvel comics?

Copyright on the lower right of digital preview says “Marvel 2021”

It’s on their website

1 Like

469 as of right now. I think this one will be a slow burn.

1 Like

I bought two.

Nah we are just way ahead in the game of telephone once the spec peddlers elsewhere get wind it will sellout quick.

2 Likes

Someone tell Key Collector and see how fast they go then…

1 Like