Star Wars: Ahsoka Disney+ show

I have found it useful when i am in a rush and now in a shop I don’t frequent and just need a reminder what books I should be looking for of a particular title.

But I don’t pay for it either.

Missed the trending 20 last week…never posted!

Rosario Dawson confirmed the Thrawn and Ezra casting rumors on her Instagram story.

3 Likes

Aawww shoot

4 Likes

Must be for flashback scenes

3 Likes

Very cool.

Wait, what about the “Ashoka Tank” series?

1 Like

How did I miss Ashoka’s first appearance… is that Ahsoka’s twin sister? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“Key Issue Alert”…LMAO

Nowhere does he mention Darth Vader’s 1st appearance…

Oooh! I know this one! Star Wars #1 (1977) haha

1 Like
5 Likes

Do I list one of my 9.8 Kanan 6s now? Or wait for the trailer?

1 Like

Kanan and anything Rebels is an absolute hold in my opinion. Such a massive fan base aside from comics.
We’ve only just beguuunnnnnn!!!

3 Likes

True first:

Rebels Magazine #1 Egmont.

UK and other foreign Egmont editions released January 28, 2015.

German Edition from Panini released February 2015.

U.S. Edition released October 20, 2015.

2 Likes
2 Likes

I know what I like and my buying patterns mean jack squat but I am never a fan of stuff like that. I respect it, and would not argue that it is her 1st, but other than that bah humbug.

If I saw that in a store next to a Kanan #6 (or even a Kanan #1) I’d go for either Kanan book all things being equal. I collect comic books, not magazines and I feel like that is typically the stance on most of these scenarios. The whole Boba Fett in other publications versus the standard Marvel comic comes to mind.

1 Like

I get people wanting to make the distinction. Long boxes with uniform comics in rows is a nice way to collect.

Being a Star Wars focus collector, this $5 paperback digest that preceded all Boba Fett appearances is king to me:

Same Archie Goodwin words, same Al Williamson art.

3 Likes

Man remember when people thought Sasha Banks was gonna be Sabine

Don’t forget about the Lego Club Magazine comic insert as well.

Remember, not every comic is the same size (that’s what … said)

2 Likes

Thoughts on who Ivanna will be? Hera? Barriss?

1 Like