Star Wars: Ahsoka Disney+ show

3 Likes

I’m more partial to Goku’s Kamehameha.

1 Like

Zombies and Street Fighter?

2 Likes

Based on the symbol behind the title, I’d guess we’ll be visiting the world between worlds as we saw in the Jedi temple in rebels.

3 Likes

So a jedi doing a Hadouken? I’m all for it!

1 Like

Agree. I’d be shocked if we we didn’t, but what I’m intrigued about is how it gets accessed again.

Loth-wolves. Possibly Dume.

We can never have enough Loth Wolves.

Agree.

I’m really looking forward to where Filloni takes this. He added a needed depth to the politics and war in Clone Wars and really explored how complex the Force really is in Rebels.

I think casual Star Wars fans who haven’t watched the animated stuff are in for a treat.

https://www.cbr.com/ahsoka-ray-stevenson-ivanna-sakho-fallen-jedi-apprentice-disney/

Ezra “has developed his own,” Teräs Käsi-esque “martial arts based Force powers.” This, combined with Ezra’s connection to animals that was established in Rebels , "makes him an interesting take on a Force user on screen

Maybe he’ll call to the wolves to get himself back.

Liking how this show is starting to set up…likely going to be a fun ride with lots of rebels characters in live action with lots of Easter eggs for the fans.

4 Likes

That’s Aphra’s Droid no?

No, that’s Chopper from Rebels…(which is huge fan favorite).

3 Likes

Potentially the most popular droid in all of Star Wars. Right up there with C-3PO and R2-D2.

5 Likes

:woozy_face: :woozy_face:

1 Like

Can’t wait. This looks great.

Rebels Season 5 in live action.

3 Likes

…Thrawn?

3 Likes

Looks like it is going to pick up right where Rebels left off. It will be interesting to see how the introduce Ezra.