Star Wars Bring Home the Bounty Product Reveals

Starwars.com are counting down the premiere of Book of Boba Fett on Disney+ with weekly reveals (on Tuesdays) of new product inspired by the Book of Boba Fett and properties within the Star Wars galaxy! This week marks the first tranche of reveals!

3 Likes

Hasbro Retro figures and Black Series Helmet go live for preorder in about 30 minutes:

1 Like

bhtb-week-01-4-available_dark_saber_kyber_crystal_1_78452e4a bhtb-week-01-4-available_ahsoka_tano_kyber_crystal_1_0f3d5cef

So we may see Ahsoka in Book of Bobba Fett?

I wouldn’t read too much into Starwars.com’s “Inspired by the Book of Boba Fett” language. They are using that really broadly. The Droids T-shirts, Amidala statue, Luke Concept figure, and George Lucas figure would all be “inspired by the Book of Boba Fett” if we applied the same rule to them. They are just marketing available Star Wars products every week in the run up to Book of Boba Fett’s premiere.

3 Likes

Week 3

Pre-orders open tomorrow 1PM Eastern:

1 Like

1 Like

That Death Watch figure is very nice, and one to buy multiples of from varied sources imo. Not only because it is a great figure, but it will be heavily used by army builders. Of just about all the new figures, that figure will be just an absolute easy flip eventually if you are into selling and such.

1 Like

He’s coming in solid cases of 8 if you want to order them that way.

2 Likes

24 should work fine for me! :slight_smile:

FDMMncrWYAIqGDs FDMMnffXsAEf1ci FDMMneHWUAIG-lm

at-at has 33% less lego’s but cost 150 more than the titanic

That the Lucasfilm licensing markup!

That AT-AT is still pure awesomness though. I think they sometimes price it based on the types of blocks used. The Titanic has a lot of the same redundant pieces throughout where this set is a little more on the complex side.

This goes on sale Nov 26th for those interested.

yep, black friday.

Normally their Black Friday exclusives they launch those days include some bad ass extra goodies and sets…

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes