Star Wars Celebration 2023

7 Likes

Panel schedule

https://www.starwarscelebration.com/en-us/panels.html

Lots of drama taking place over the art show/exclusive art this year. Established artists of the past being left out, as well as one print being a rip off of another artist (Chris Trevas) who has been a mainstay of Celebration art for some time.

1 Like

Star Wars Celebration con exclusive variant

Hyperspace Stories Annual

3 Likes

I guess you can order it now:

Edition Size: 2000; 500 available through Dark Horse Direct. The rest to be sold at Celebration.

1 Like

That shipping, though.

Yeah, that shipping better be bulletproof.

Tread carefully… last time I bought a Dark Horse convention type exclusive, they were selling that same convention exclusive at the next years convention…

3 Likes

1 business day shipping is the only option? Cray cray.

Got mine today. Packaging wasn’t bad and was done with care. Not a fan of the modern board inside a silver bag, though.

Yeah, received mine yesterday. Packed very well.

Yeah, debating shipping mine off to get graded. The cost of the book plus the shipping they charged really cuts into any margins for anyone selling, though when you add in grading fees.

1 Like

If they are 9.8 candidates, it should be worth it. If Disney ever does anything with Jaxxon books like this one will be popular.

That little green rabbit is fun!

1 Like

Starts tomorrow

1 Like

2 Likes

Super excited for this set. Two of these have never been done and have been sorely missed for Sail Barge/Jabba set ups.

2 Likes

After a very long dreary streak from Hasbro, this set of reveals was a surprising refresher!

1 Like

Star Wars Jaxxon Annual

Here are the covers for it:

1 Like

@D-Rog @Artist_Formerly_Known_as_DW

High Republic Adventures Quest of the Jedi #1 covers…

cover B revealed…and…theres a cover C ???

Interior art…

takes place before The High Republic

2 Likes