Star Wars Comic Spec MEGATHREAD

Kho Phon Farris. Cameo in Doctor Aphra 16, first full in 17:

5 Likes

Some Obi-Wan spec. Many will already be known from you guys. Now it wouldn’t be a surprise if it was expected but still I don’t think we get too far out of the box on this series.

1 Like

Star Wars Darth Vader #26 - Rahzzah doing regular cover which is pure awesomeness!

3 Likes
2 Likes

got mine locked in.

Showing as back in stock, haven’t tried t order so not sure if they have quantity.

Star Wars Mandalorian #1 (50 Copy Yu Variant)

Star Wars Mandalorian #1 (David Aja Variant)

Star Wars Mandalorian #1 (10 Copy Concept Art Variant)

1 Like

Star Wars Mandalorian #2 (Larroca Variant) 1:25 pre-order

1 Like

This cover is just too badass

3 Likes

My LCS is coming through for me on this one.

1 Like

I got the hookup too. Pumped about it.

dellotto did it better

6 Likes

2 Likes

This will get shops to buy more copies of issue 4 than they can sell. Unless BK is in the story (haven’t read the preview).

BK is in the story. It’s a whole issue in Shyriiwook. Showdown between Chewie and BK.

Solicit:

OH…SHYRIIWOOK! HARROO! RHOO AAHH! HRRG!!! (TRANSLATION: It’s a Chewbacca-centric special issue as Chewie fights to rescue his friend Han.) HRRARRARGH AAHHRA HUGGG! (TRANSLATION: Guest-starring the one-and-only KRRSANTAN!) RRRAHARRR RAAA HRRRA! (TRANSLATION: You don’t want to miss this one!)

1 Like

is ROTJ #3 first app mon mothma?

Yeah, in comic book format (8/1983). The trade paperback preceded it in 12/1982:

1 Like

Just a heads up that the Star Wars 25 Mayhew Variant pre-orders start today at 5pm EST.

Also I was on his WhatNot stream last night and he teased that 3 more Star Wars covers are coming. I pressed him to tell us which ones but he wouldn’t budge.

His employee did say to keep an eye out for July. Not sure if that means an announcement then or when books will go out. My guess is they have another Obi Wan and one for Mando #2.

Added a post to DW about why Stat Wars #25 is getting so many covers. Including a 1:25 and a 1:50.

No idea if that issue will be a key or anything. Just that people are making a big deal of it.

Charles Soule is celebrating his 100th Star Wars issue and bringing in all his old collaborators. It is a little bit of the creators patting themselves on the back, but rightly so.

It’s conceivable Soule could pull in different eras of his work into the oversized comic. High Republic (although his contributions were mostly novels), OT, and Sequel era stuff. We’ll see. He might tie stuff together a little. All baseless speculation at this point though it think.

5 Likes

For what it’s worth, Adi Granov posted today on FB that he’ll have some sort of Star Wars exclusive at SDCC.

4 Likes