Star Wars Comic Spec MEGATHREAD

Funny how it was there and a fun story. Sorry your kids think you’re weird! We all are!

I love Star Wars 47 and I think I bought the Droid World book and vinyl a few months ago.

A Kligson is in the solicits for the upcoming “Dark Droids” storyline. Ajax is confirmed to have something to do with that Kligson.

Might not be the same Kligson, but it’s pretty on the nose.

Kligson’s Moon (also in Star Wars 47) is mentioned in Star Wars Revelations in connection with the Ajax Dark Droids storyline:

Finally, the cover is Frank Miller’s first and (best I can tell) only Star Wars work.

2 Likes

This is awesome! Was just looking at this book because of the connection with Ajax Sigma and the Kligson Moon Uprising.

Now to get a copy of the book and vinyl, thank you!

Has anyone had a Quest of the Jedi (Cover A) graded? I just received some of mine back and the top label on all of them lists that its the TFAW variant. The main label is correct but the label at the top of the slab is wrong. Sending them back to be fixed, but I’m curious if they are all like this. The eBay copies don’t disclose or list that it’s mislabeled and do not show pics of the top of the slabs.

Star Wars Insider #220 Foil Variant

8 Likes
2 Likes

Full appearance, you think?

1 Like

Star Wars: Doctor Aphra 33 David Marquez Variant
Selling for NOW

Only lower-priced ones have sold so far if you do not include shipping on the last few sold.

1 Like

Why that cover ?

That is because drunkwooky.com said that cover is the best for long term. This issue looks like a cameo of a new character at the end. The next issue should be first full.

This is the cover you want. This probably will be the first full. I think that is the character on the cover. I think it was one of @agentpoyo FOC recommendations as well.

Back in stock.

Star Wars Doctor Aphra #34

I already have that ordered. Along with everyone else… :smile:

According to bleedingstool, ashoka returns and is featured on the cover :joy:

Yes, did they ever correct that or take it down?

Featured by Dirty D on FOC… :wink:

1 Like

Cover A will be the long term winner… IF there is any spec to be had for the Starweird in the long term.

And although Ebay sellers have raised their price on the “Ahsoka” cover… there have been no higher $ sales for this cover relative to Cover A. They have all sold for $3-$5.

Some people love their Aayla Secura.

Lol such a joke.

On a more serious note, I guess it’s been confirmed that General Grievous will somehow play a role in the Dark Droids crossover starting with Bounty Hunters #38

Unclear if it’s a run-of-the-mill flashback or more. The reason why this caught my eye is because of that random eye cyborg/creature in the latest Season of Mandalorian when Mando gets captured on Mandalore. It had a General Grievous feel to me.

More of canon speculation, I guess, but I’m intrigued.

1 Like

They took it down.

I figured they would. There was was no amount of editing that was going to fix that level of stupid.

2 Likes