Star Wars Comic Spec MEGATHREAD

Yeah, that might be the first cover, but (1) it’s a magazine and
(2) it’s essentially a computer generated “photo” (I.e., not drawn). So this comic will be seen as a first in comic/drawn covers.

that cover of SWI is a must have for Bad Batch fans, though.

i agree same with mando s2 issue 3 for bo katan

1 Like

There was a Sprouse 50th Anniversary variant

2 Likes

Yup, Darth Vader 23 Sprouse Lucasfilm 50th Anniversary variant:

7 Likes

Ah….forgot about the Sprouse…not very memorable.

Prefer the SW Insider.

2 Likes

I agree the Sprouse is MEH, the SW Insider I like so much better…

1 Like

Star Wars: Yoda #10 could be an interesting one this week.

The solicitation doesn’t mention it, but we actually get a story that takes us back to The High Republic era, effectively giving us a new THR comic before Phase III begins later this year.

Source: https://aiptcomics.com/2023/07/28/marvel-preview-star-wars-yoda-10/

The preview gives us a glimpse of Yoda in Turrak (Phase II), however, take this with a grain of salt, seeing as we’ve got Dooku on the cover and Cavan writing about Yoda’s “ultimate fear”, I suspect we might learn more about the Lost Twenty.

Now for the big one, we have Ibraim Roberson as the artist for this issue, so it’s possible that we will finally see Keeve in her new look, teased by Cavan in his newsletter a few months back.

fa52a523-a3a3-45d6-9258-f9c9e2ac1e65_388x179
6e41c0d6-006f-45dd-99ff-b9c60fced8df_241x358

As the final issue of the series, without an incentive variant, it’s likely this will have a low print run.

6 Likes

1 Like

So….they’ll keep working on considering it?

1 Like

you buying ?

kinda expensive for a product with no autos

Looks like we will get another one shot featuring Ronin from Star Wars Visions! It’s supposed to bring us some back story on Ronin’s Sith origins. https://drunkwooky.com/2023/09/14/star-wars-visions-takashi-okazaki-1-coming-in-2024/

4 Likes

jtc exclusive

9 Likes

That’s what he was hinting about on Instagram

I like it, but TBH, I’m suffering from negative space fatigue.

4 Likes

Same here but that Maul one is badass.

Is it up for preorder yet?

1 Like

Was hopeful Omega would get a cover appearance, as she is a member of the Bad Batch (maybe the most important member with respect to future spec). But not this issue…

3 Likes

why wont tfaw add hyperspace 10 to site, foc hasnt passed, i emailed them and got no response

Order from LCS

1 Like