Star Wars Comic Spec MEGATHREAD

cover A just got added, guess some one here works for them, if so add cover b too lol

1 Like

Because they are TFAW. That’s the answer!

1 Like

they just added cover B but lowered discount lol, well played

not seeing it.

nm…they didnt add the correct cover

1 Like

yea cover art is mixed up

It’s TFAW. Don’t try to make the argument that sent you the wrong cover either if they never update it. They don’t like that.

Search: 13 results found for "Star* Wars* Hyperspace* Stories* 10" — Impulse Creations Comics & Collectibles*
Since Tfaw doesn’t have them up and most can’t find it. Nice discount too.

1 Like

@DarkDominionComics ,my preferred FOC shop has it up as well at 25% off cover

2 Likes

Both are sold out (not really, since they’re pre-orders) but I’ve seen them do weird things like this with their own Dark Horse title for some odd reason…

Here are the links to keep tabs on when they come back (which they have in the past):
Star Wars: Hyperspace Stories #10
Star Wars: Hyperspace Stories #10 (Cary Nord Variant Cover)

1 Like

Pre-ordered a copy of cover A. Not getting more than that.

I thought it was cool to see a pic of Wrecker in Hyperspace stories 9. (Nothing amazing, just one panel and not named)

I like the Bad Batch so I’m hoping issue 10 is a good one!

1 Like

Looks like they’ll be in issue 11 too, unless the solicitation is wrong. Covers don’t match it at all, so I’m suspicious.

anyone ever heard of Evans Basch?

So I have this idea that just flashed in my mind…

I hear that Disney is moving away from Temuera Morrison for future productions.

Do you think that if/when a new actor is named we will begin to see clones more often in live action stuff? Perhaps a live action show featuring the Bad Batch in an early-Empire setting? Like maybe around the time of Jedi Fallen Order?

1 Like

So not that this is “spec” by classic definition, but I am legitimately excited to read Darth Maul: BWB maybe because I have a soft spot for Maul (I was roughly 12 when Episode 1 came out and I grew up loving the prequel trilogy) but perhaps this book could take on the Ultimate Spider-Man 1 effect and become popular?

Not speccing, just tossing a thought I had out there as Star Wars has largely disappointed me since The Last Jedi with the exception of Mando and Ahsoka and Tales of the Jedi.

1 Like

The synopsis does sound a bit more fun than most of the recent Star Wars books, and may have a bit more interest because of the nostalgia for Maul.

While I’m not betting on it, I could definitely see that happening. The generation of fans who came of age during the prequels have $ to spend. Many of them regard the prequels along with Clone Wars as peak Star Wars. We haven’t really had a good prequel-era character driven title or story recently, so it’s possible this could be eaten up by those fans.

I’m slightly outside that generation (16 when ep 1 came out), but I would consider Clone Wars as peak Star Wars.

This is just my personal opinion, but I wouldn’t call that era peak Star Wars but I will say that it definitely made the GFFA seem a lot bigger, more diverse, and gave us a LOT more lore to play with.

2 Likes

1 Like

I thought this was interesting. Marchion Ro named after Marchioness Rose.

1 Like