Star Wars Comic Spec MEGATHREAD

got good response to art so they changed number

Hans is overrated. That cover is mediocre.

Just look at the non-store exclusive covers…much better.

But the COA is Numbered!!! No one can bust through that wall of security!

1 Like

its the first of 50 store exclusives, its best to just ignore them all

2 Likes

We all knew the first appearance of the Mando in story was going to be dead spec before arrival.

I’m still going with the 1:50, just because I got in on it at $35. At least as of now. And still waiting to see the Aja incentive…may just drop the 1:50 if Aja knocks it out.

But maybe I’ll add a 9.8 candidate cover A and that’ll be it for me.

1 Like

I’m buying none… none for me!

if i can find cover A cheap enough i will buy a short box full

Im interested to see if they do an incentive on a 2nd print like they did w/ Crimson Reign.

Time will tell on value there but I’d be intrigued.

3 Likes

so might really be hans dad,

1 Like

4 Likes

General Grievous looks sick as F. Need to get that one for my oldest aince thats the only Star Wars character he likes.

yesssss i was wondering for the ongest what these woud like ike. damn im going to have to buy multiples

I like them. I’m not sure what is so “Choose Your Destiny” about them, but they’re cool nonetheless.

2 Likes

I’m still thinking he’s a con man.

I’m just glad Han is savvy to that possibility. It would be pretty out of character for him to buy into the ruse right out the gate.

1 Like

Tyler Kirkham is doing the Unkown Comics variant

Of course he is I thought him and Nakiyama were exclusive to Unknowncomics.

I know he did these for the CBE WhatNot variant on Obi

280156215_402101205104127_5020607563949357893_n

1 Like

Pharcyde Comics has an exclusive dropping tomorrow at Noon Eastern. Artist is Dan Panosian. As far as I can tell they have not shown the full cover yet. This image is all we have from Instagram.

1 Like